Newcastle United vs Chelsea | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Read our betting tips including statistical background information and best odds for the soccer game Newcastle United vs . Our predictions are based on an expert analysis with comparison of the current form of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
On , at at the Lyme Valley Stadium Newcastle United will meet Chelsea. It's the 23th round of the Premier League. Based on the current performance and the statistical analysis, a Away win would be possible with a probability of 48%.
Betting tips and odds for this Premier League game
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Expert PickDouble Chance 1X
Statistics and Predictions for this soccer game
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 79%under 21%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 55%under 45%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 33%under 67%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 57%No 43%
Newcastle United vs Chelsea | Best Odds
Newcastle United vs Chelsea | Head-to-Head analysis
- Chelsea - Newcastle United1-02019/10/19
- Chelsea - Newcastle United2-12019/01/12
- Newcastle United - Chelsea1-22018/08/26
- Newcastle United - Chelsea3-02018/05/13
Newcastle United Form
- Newcastle United met in their last match Wolverhampton and recorded a 1 - 1.
- In their past 10 matches, Newcastle United scored 11 and conceded 11 goals.
- During the past 6 months Newcastle United won 7 and lost 10 of their 22 matches in the Premier League.
- Chelsea met in their last match Burnley and recorded a 3 - 0.
- In their past 10 matches, Chelsea scored 25 and conceded 15 goals.
- Having won 12 and lost 7 matches in the Premier League over the last 6 months, Chelsea have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Newcastle United.
Newcastle United vs Chelsea | Expert pick and soccer predictions
Our experts are predicting, that this Newcastle United and Chelsea will leave the field with a Double Chance 1X. At MrGreen are the best odds of 165 available. If you rather go on a 1X2, so then it will end in a Away win with a probability of 48%.