Newcastle United vs Brighton & Hove Albion | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
You will find here our odds, betting tips and predictions for the Premier League match between Newcastle United vs Brighton & Hove Albion. Read about statistics, performance analysis and head-to-head comparison of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Newcastle United||Brighton & Hove Albion|
|Shots on Goal||33|
On , at at the Lyme Valley Stadium Newcastle United will meet Brighton & Hove Albion. It's the 6th round of the Premier League. Based on the current performance and the statistical analysis, a Away win would be possible with a probability of 39%.
Betting tips and odds for this Premier League game
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetBrighton & Hove Albion
Expert Pickover 2.5 Goals
Relevant stats for the betting tips
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 75%under 25%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 51%under 49%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 29%under 71%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 55%No 45%
Odds for the match Newcastle United vs Brighton & Hove Albion
Newcastle United vs Brighton & Hove Albion | Head-to-Head analysis
- Brighton & Hove Albion - Newcastle United1-12019/04/27
- Newcastle United - Brighton & Hove Albion0-02017/12/30
- Brighton & Hove Albion - Newcastle United1-02017/09/24
Newcastle United Form
- Last game of Newcastle United ended in a 3 - 1 against Liverpool.
- In their past 10 matches, Newcastle United scored 16 and conceded 11 goals.
- Having won 6 and lost 6 matches in the Premier League over the last 6 months, Newcastle United have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Brighton & Hove Albion.
Brighton & Hove Albion Form
- Last game of Brighton & Hove Albion ended in a 1 - 1 against Burnley.
- Brighton & Hove Albion averages 1.6 goals per game in the Premier League over the last 10 matches.
- During the past 6 months Brighton & Hove Albion won 6 and lost 9 of their 20 matches in the Premier League.
Newcastle United vs Brighton & Hove Albion | Expert pick and soccer predictions
Newcastle United hosts Brighton & Hove Albion fight agains the relegation. Our expert analysed all stats and froms and predicts an outcome of over 2.5 Goals, with a chance of 51%. This is available at pinnacle sports with odds of 140.