Nashville SC vs Orlando City | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Our predictions are based on a statistical analysis and on the experiences of our experts. You will find a betting tips, odds and predictions for the soccer match Nashville SC vs Orlando City.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Nashville SC||Orlando City|
On the teams of Nashville SC and Orlando City face each other at in the Nissan Stadium (Nashville, Tennessee). The duel takes place at the Nissan Stadium (Nashville, Tennessee) during the 26th matchday of the Major League Soccer. Looking on the stats and performance of both teams, the probability of a Home Win is 51%.
Available odds and betting tips for this soccer game
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetNashville SC
Expert Pickover 2.5 Goals
Relevant stats for the betting tips
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 62%No 38%
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 83%under 17%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 62%under 38%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 40%under 60%
Best Odds for the game between Nashville SC and Orlando City
Most recent performance of Nashville SC and Orlando City
- Orlando City - Nashville SC2-32020/11/08
- Nashville SC - Orlando City1-12020/09/03
- Orlando City - Nashville SC3-12020/08/26
Nashville SC Form
- Nashville SC met in their last match D.C. United and recorded a 5 - 2.
- Nashville SC averages 2.83 goals per game in the Major League Soccer over the last 10 matches.
- Having won 6 and lost 2 matches in the Major League Soccer over the last 6 months, Nashville SC have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Orlando City.
Orlando City Form
- Last game of Orlando City ended in a 1 - 1 against FC Cincinnati.
- Orlando City averages 1 goals per game in the Major League Soccer over the last 10 matches.
- During the past 6 months Orlando City won 8 and lost 4 of their 18 matches in the Major League Soccer.
Nashville SC vs Orlando City | Expert pick and soccer predictions
Our expert predicts, with a probability of 62%, a over 2.5 Goals. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Home. The probability for that is 51%.