Nashville SC vs Orlando City | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Read our betting tips including statistical background information and best odds for the soccer game Nashville SC vs . Our predictions are based on an expert analysis with comparison of the current form of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Nashville SC||Orlando City|
On , at at the Nissan Stadium Nashville SC will meet Orlando City. It's the 1th round of the Major League Soccer. Based on the current performance and the statistical analysis, a Away win would be possible with a probability of 51%.
Available odds and betting tips for this soccer game
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetOrlando City
Expert PickOrlando City
Relevant stats for the betting tips
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 73%under 27%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 48%under 52%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 26%under 74%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 50%No 50%
These are the best Odds for the game Nashville SC vs Orlando City
Nashville SC and Orlando City | Form comparison
- Orlando City - Nashville SC3-12020/08/26
Nashville SC Form
- Nashville SC met in their last match Orlando City and recorded a 3 - 1.
- In their past 4 matches, Nashville SC scored and conceded goals.
- Having won 1 and lost 2 matches in the Major League Soccer over the last 6 months, Nashville SC have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Orlando City.
Orlando City Form
- Orlando City met in their last match Nashville SC and recorded a 3 - 1.
- Orlando City averages 1 goals per game in the Major League Soccer over the last 10 matches.
- Having won 5 and lost 4 matches in the Major League Soccer over the last 6 months, Orlando City have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Nashville SC.
Nashville SC vs Orlando City | Expert pick and soccer predictions
Our experts are predicting, that this Nashville SC and Orlando City will leave the field with a Orlando City. At betway are the best odds of 170 available. If you rather go on a 1X2, so then it will end in a Away win with a probability of 51%.