Nashville SC vs Chicago Fire | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
You will find here our odds, betting tips and predictions for the Major League Soccer match between Nashville SC vs Chicago Fire. Read about statistics, performance analysis and head-to-head comparison of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Nashville SC||Chicago Fire|
On at Nashville SC will host Chicago Fire in the 1th round of the Major League Soccer game at the Nissan Stadium. Both of the teams are eager to take the three points home, so we're expecting a great game. According to their current forms, a Home Win seems possible with a chance of 42%.
The best odds to bet on this soccer match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetNashville SC
Expert PickDouble Chance X2
Relevant stats for the betting tips
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 49%No 51%
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 69%under 31%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 43%under 57%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 22%under 78%
Nashville SC vs Chicago Fire | Best Odds
Analysis and current form of the teams
- Nashville SC - Chicago Fire1-12020/11/01
Nashville SC Form
- Nashville SC met in their last match Philadelphia Union and recorded a 1 - 0.
- Nashville SC averages 1.57 goals per game in the Major League Soccer over the last 10 matches.
- Having won 3 and lost 1 matches in the Major League Soccer over the last 6 months, Nashville SC have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Chicago Fire.
Chicago Fire Form
- Last game of Chicago Fire ended in a 3 - 1 against Orlando City.
- Chicago Fire averages goals per game in the Major League Soccer over the last 10 matches.
- Having won 3 and lost 7 matches in the Major League Soccer over the last 6 months, Chicago Fire have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Nashville SC.
Nashville SC vs Chicago Fire | Expert pick and soccer predictions
Our expert predicts, with a probability of 58%, a Double Chance X2. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Home. The probability for that is 42%.