Minnesota United FC vs LA Galaxy | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Predictions, betting tips and statistics with the best odds for the soccer game Minnesota United FC vs LA Galaxy. Our football experts provide a detailed head-to-head analysis with the current performance of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Minnesota United FC||LA Galaxy|
|Shots on Goal||04.5|
On the 1th matchday of the MLS Minnesota United FC will meet LA Galaxy on at in the TCF Bank Stadium. Due to the current performance everything looks like a Home Win. The probability for this outcome is 39%.
Best betting tips for this MLS match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetMinnesota United FC
Expert PickDouble Chance X2
Relevant stats for the betting tips
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 87%under 13%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 70%under 30%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 48%under 52%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 70%No 30%
Top Odds from the Best Bookmakers
Most recent performance of Minnesota United FC and LA Galaxy
- Minnesota United FC - LA Galaxy0-02019/04/25
- LA Galaxy - Minnesota United FC3-22019/03/17
- Minnesota United FC - LA Galaxy1-32018/10/21
- LA Galaxy - Minnesota United FC2-22018/08/12
Minnesota United FC Form
- Last game of Minnesota United FC ended in a 1 - 0 against Seattle Sounders.
- Minnesota United FC averages 1.3 goals per game in the MLS over the last 10 matches.
- Having won 16 and lost 12 matches in the MLS over the last 6 months, Minnesota United FC have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against LA Galaxy.
LA Galaxy Form
- Last game of LA Galaxy ended in a 4 - 2 against Houston Dynamo.
- In their past 10 matches, LA Galaxy scored 14 and conceded 26 goals.
- Having won 12 and lost 15 matches in the MLS over the last 6 months, LA Galaxy have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Minnesota United FC.
Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Minnesota United FC vs LA Galaxy
Our experts are predicting, that this Minnesota United FC and LA Galaxy will leave the field with a Double Chance X2. At 22bet are the best odds of -105 available. If you rather go on a 1X2, so then it will end in a Home Win with a probability of 39%.