Minnesota United FC vs Chicago Fire | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
You will find here our odds, betting tips and predictions for the Major League Soccer match between Minnesota United FC vs Chicago Fire. Read about statistics, performance analysis and head-to-head comparison of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Minnesota United FC||Chicago Fire|
On the teams of Minnesota United FC and Chicago Fire face each other at in the TCF Bank Stadium. The duel takes place at the TCF Bank Stadium during the 1th matchday of the Major League Soccer. Looking on the stats and performance of both teams, the probability of a Home Win is 45%.
Betting tips and odds for this Major League Soccer game
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetMinnesota United FC
Expert Pickunder 2.5 Goals
Statistics and Predictions for this soccer game
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 79%under 21%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 55%under 45%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 33%under 67%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 58%No 42%
Odds for the match Minnesota United FC vs Chicago Fire
Minnesota United FC vs Chicago Fire | Head-to-Head analysis
- Chicago Fire - Minnesota United FC2-02019/05/12
- Minnesota United FC - Chicago Fire2-12018/03/17
Minnesota United FC Form
- Minnesota United FC met in their last match Nashville SC and recorded a 0 - 0.
- Minnesota United FC averages 1.8 goals per game in the Major League Soccer over the last 10 matches.
- During the past 6 months Minnesota United FC won 6 and lost 5 of their 16 matches in the Major League Soccer.
Chicago Fire Form
- Last game of Chicago Fire ended in a 2 - 1 against D.C. United.
- Chicago Fire averages 1.1 goals per game in the Major League Soccer over the last 10 matches.
- Having won 5 and lost 7 matches in the Major League Soccer over the last 6 months, Chicago Fire have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Minnesota United FC.
Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Minnesota United FC vs Chicago Fire
Our prediction is a under 2.5 Goals with odds of 175 from 22bet. The probability for that outcome is 45%. For those who like to bet on a Home Win, the probability for that is 45%.