Manchester United vs Watford | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Predictions, betting tips and statistics with the best odds for the soccer game Manchester United vs Watford. Our football experts provide a detailed head-to-head analysis with the current performance of both teams.

Premier LeagueOld Trafford | Manchester
Manchester United
W(0 - 2)D(0 - 0)L(0 - 2)L(2 - 0)W(4 - 0)
Watford
D(1 - 1)D(1 - 1)L(2 - 3)L(2 - 1)D(0 - 0)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Manchester UnitedWatford
Goals1.31.6
Corners4.83.4
Fouls11.413.8
Saves1.63.2

On at Manchester United will host Watford in the 27th round of the Premier League game at the Old Trafford. Both of the teams are eager to take the three points home, so we're expecting a great game. According to their current forms, a Home Win seems possible with a chance of 47%.

Odds and betting tip for this soccer match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
100 at

Three-Way Bet

Manchester United
-155 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
155 at

Statistics and Predictions for this soccer game

Manchester United47%Watford28%X25%Three-Way Bet
1-112%1-010%0-010%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 77%under 23%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 53%under 47%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 31%under 69%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 56%No 44%

Top Odds from the Best Bookmakers

Odds Comparison

Manchester UnitedDrawWatford
Probability47%25%28%
bet365-180300550
22bet-165300585
888sport-155310540
MrGreen-170300525
betway-165280500
William Hill-175290550
intertops-180285475

Manchester United vs Watford | Head-to-Head analysis

Last Meetings

  • Watford - Manchester United2-02019/12/22
  • Manchester United - Watford2-12019/03/30
  • Watford - Manchester United1-22018/09/15
  • Manchester United - Watford1-02018/05/13

Manchester United Form

  • Last game of Manchester United ended in a 0 - 2 against Chelsea.
  • In their past 10 matches, Manchester United scored 18 and conceded 10 goals.
  • Having won 9 and lost 8 matches in the Premier League over the last 6 months, Manchester United have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Watford.

Watford Form

  • Watford met in their last match Brighton & Hove Albion and recorded a 1 - 1.
  • Watford averages 1.1 goals per game in the Premier League over the last 10 matches.
  • During the past 6 months Watford won 5 and lost 10 of their 25 matches in the Premier League.

Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Manchester United vs Watford

Our expert predicts, with a probability of 53%, a Double Chance X2. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Home. The probability for that is 47%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: 145 Bet Now