Manchester United vs Tottenham Hotspur | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Read our betting tips including statistical background information and best odds for the soccer game Manchester United vs . Our predictions are based on an expert analysis with comparison of the current form of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Manchester United||Tottenham Hotspur|
On the 4th matchday of the Premier League Manchester United will meet Tottenham Hotspur on at in the Old Trafford. Due to the current performance everything looks like a Away win. The probability for this outcome is 41%.
Betting tips and odds for this Premier League game
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetTottenham Hotspur
Expert Pickover 2.5 Goals
Relevant stats for the betting tips
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 86%under 14%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 68%under 32%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 46%under 54%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 68%No 32%
These are the best Odds for the game Manchester United vs Tottenham Hotspur
Analysis and current form of the teams
- Tottenham Hotspur - Manchester United1-12020/06/19
- Manchester United - Tottenham Hotspur2-12019/12/04
- Tottenham Hotspur - Manchester United0-12019/01/13
- Manchester United - Tottenham Hotspur0-32018/08/27
Manchester United Form
- Last game of Manchester United ended in a 2 - 2 against Brighton & Hove Albion.
- In their past 10 matches, Manchester United scored 21 and conceded 10 goals.
- During the past 6 months Manchester United won 6 and lost 1 of their 11 matches in the Premier League.
Tottenham Hotspur Form
- Last game of Tottenham Hotspur ended in a 1 - 1 against Newcastle United.
- In their past 10 matches, Tottenham Hotspur scored 15 and conceded 13 goals.
- Having won 6 and lost 2 matches in the Premier League over the last 6 months, Tottenham Hotspur have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Manchester United.
Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Manchester United vs Tottenham Hotspur
Our expert predicts, with a probability of 68%, a over 2.5 Goals. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Away. The probability for that is 41%.