Manchester United vs Southampton | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Predictions, betting tips and statistics with the best odds for the soccer game Manchester United vs Southampton. Our football experts provide a detailed head-to-head analysis with the current performance of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
On , at at the Old Trafford Manchester United will meet Southampton. It's the 22th round of the Premier League. Based on the current performance and the statistical analysis, a Home Win would be possible with a probability of 49%.
Odds and betting tip for this soccer match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetManchester United
Expert PickDouble Chance X2
Predictions and statistical information for the soccer match
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 75%under 25%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 51%under 49%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 29%under 71%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 53%No 47%
Best Odds for the game between Manchester United and Southampton
Head-to-Head performance of Manchester United and Southampton
- Southampton - Manchester United2-32020/11/29
- Manchester United - Southampton2-22020/07/13
- Southampton - Manchester United1-12019/08/31
- Manchester United - Southampton3-22019/03/02
Manchester United Form
- Last game of Manchester United ended in a 0 - 0 against Arsenal London.
- In their past 10 matches, Manchester United scored 10 and conceded 5 goals.
- During the past 6 months Manchester United won 11 and lost 4 of their 21 matches in the Premier League.
- Last game of Southampton ended in a 0 - 1 against Aston Villa.
- In their past 10 matches, Southampton scored 3 and conceded 4 goals.
- During the past 6 months Southampton won 8 and lost 7 of their 20 matches in the Premier League.
Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Manchester United vs Southampton
Our experts are predicting, that this Manchester United and Southampton will leave the field with a Double Chance X2. At 22bet are the best odds of 190 available. If you rather go on a 1X2, so then it will end in a Home Win with a probability of 49%.