Manchester United vs Fulham | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Predictions, betting tips and statistics with the best odds for the soccer game Manchester United vs Fulham. Our football experts provide a detailed head-to-head analysis with the current performance of both teams.

Premier LeagueOld Trafford | Manchester
Manchester United
L(2 - 4)L(1 - 2)W(1 - 3)D(0 - 0)W(3 - 1)
Fulham
L(3 - 1)L(0 - 2)L(2 - 0)D(1 - 1)L(0 - 1)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Manchester UnitedFulham
Goals1.60.5
Corners5.35.3
Fouls12.211.9
Saves2.52.6

On at Manchester United will host Fulham in the 37th round of the Premier League game at the Old Trafford. Both of the teams are eager to take the three points home, so we're expecting a great game. According to their current forms, a Home Win seems possible with a chance of 59%.

Best betting tips for this Premier League match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-180 at

Three-Way Bet

Manchester United
-285 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
255 at

Relevant stats for the betting tips

Manchester United59%X23%Fulham18%Three-Way Bet
1-012%1-111%2-011%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 75%under 25%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 51%under 49%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 29%under 71%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 50%No 50%

Top Odds from the Best Bookmakers

Odds Comparison

Manchester UnitedDrawFulham
Probability59%23%18%
bet365-355500800
22bet-290485890
888sport-285460850
betway-335450900
William Hill-335450800
intertops-355450750

Manchester United vs Fulham | Head-to-Head analysis

Last Meetings

  • Fulham - Manchester United1-22021/01/20
  • Fulham - Manchester United0-32019/02/09
  • Manchester United - Fulham4-12018/12/08

Manchester United Form

  • Manchester United met in their last match Liverpool and recorded a 2 - 4.
  • Manchester United averages 1.8 goals per game in the Premier League over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 17 and lost 3 matches in the Premier League over the last 6 months, Manchester United have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Fulham.

Fulham Form

  • Fulham met in their last match Southampton and recorded a 3 - 1.
  • Fulham averages 0.8 goals per game in the Premier League over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 4 and lost 13 matches in the Premier League over the last 6 months, Fulham have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Manchester United.

Manchester United vs Fulham | Expert pick and soccer predictions

Our expert predicts, with a probability of 41%, a Double Chance X2. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Home. The probability for that is 59%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: 215 Bet Now