Manchester United vs Crystal Palace | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Predictions, betting tips and statistics with the best odds for the soccer game Manchester United vs Crystal Palace. Our football experts provide a detailed head-to-head analysis with the current performance of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Manchester United||Crystal Palace|
On the 2th matchday of the Premier League Manchester United will meet Crystal Palace on at in the Old Trafford. Due to the current performance everything looks like a Home Win. The probability for this outcome is 49%.
Betting tips and odds for this Premier League game
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetManchester United
Expert Pickunder 2.5 Goals
Relevant stats for the betting tips
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 75%under 25%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 51%under 49%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 29%under 71%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 53%No 47%
Best Odds for the game between Manchester United and Crystal Palace
Analysis and current form of the teams
- Crystal Palace - Manchester United0-22020/07/16
- Manchester United - Crystal Palace1-22019/08/24
- Crystal Palace - Manchester United1-32019/02/27
- Manchester United - Crystal Palace0-02018/11/24
Manchester United Form
- Last game of Manchester United ended in a 0 - 2 against Leicester City.
- In their past 10 matches, Manchester United scored 24 and conceded 8 goals.
- During the past 6 months Manchester United won 6 and lost 0 of their 9 matches in the Premier League.
Crystal Palace Form
- Last game of Crystal Palace ended in a 1 - 0 against Southampton.
- In their past 10 matches, Crystal Palace scored 8 and conceded 18 goals.
- During the past 6 months Crystal Palace won 2 and lost 7 of their 10 matches in the Premier League.
Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Manchester United vs Crystal Palace
Our expert predicts, with a probability of 49%, a under 2.5 Goals. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Home. The probability for that is 49%.