Manchester United vs Chelsea | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Read our betting tips including statistical background information and best odds for the soccer game Manchester United vs . Our predictions are based on an expert analysis with comparison of the current form of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Shots on Goal||4.38|
On at Manchester United will host Chelsea in the 1th round of the Premier League game at the Old Trafford. Both of the teams are eager to take the three points home, so we're expecting a great game. According to their current forms, a Away win seems possible with a chance of 40%.
Best betting tips for this Premier League match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Expert Pickover 2.5 Goals
Interesting stats and facts
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 82%under 18%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 60%under 40%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 38%under 62%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 62%No 38%
These are the best Odds for the game Manchester United vs Chelsea
Head-to-Head performance of Manchester United and Chelsea
- Manchester United - Chelsea1-12019/04/28
- Chelsea - Manchester United0-22019/02/18
- Chelsea - Manchester United2-22018/10/20
- Chelsea - Manchester United1-02018/05/19
Manchester United Form
- Manchester United met in their last match and recorded a 4 - 0.
- Manchester United averages 1.6 goals per game in the Premier League over the last 10 matches.
- Having won 10 and lost 5 matches in the Premier League over the last 6 months, Manchester United have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Chelsea.
- Last game of Chelsea ended in a 0 - 4 against .
- Chelsea averages 1.3 goals per game in the Premier League over the last 10 matches.
- Having won 17 and lost 6 matches in the Premier League over the last 6 months, Chelsea have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Manchester United.
Manchester United vs Chelsea | Expert pick and soccer predictions
Our expert predicts, with a probability of 60%, a over 2.5 Goals. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Away. The probability for that is 40%.