Manchester United vs Brighton & Hove Albion | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Our predictions are based on a statistical analysis and on the experiences of our experts. You will find a betting tips, odds and predictions for the soccer match Manchester United vs Brighton & Hove Albion.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Manchester United||Brighton & Hove Albion|
On , at at the Old Trafford Manchester United will meet Brighton & Hove Albion. It's the 30th round of the Premier League. Based on the current performance and the statistical analysis, a Home Win would be possible with a probability of 54%.
Available odds and betting tips for this soccer game
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetManchester United
Expert Pickunder 2.5 Goals
Interesting stats and facts
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 71%under 29%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 46%under 54%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 24%under 76%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 47%No 53%
Best Odds for the game between Manchester United and Brighton & Hove Albion
Manchester United and Brighton & Hove Albion | Form comparison
- Brighton & Hove Albion - Manchester United0-32020/09/30
- Brighton & Hove Albion - Manchester United2-22020/09/26
- Brighton & Hove Albion - Manchester United0-32020/06/30
- Manchester United - Brighton & Hove Albion3-12019/11/10
Manchester United Form
- Manchester United met in their last match West Ham United and recorded a 1 - 0.
- In their past 10 matches, Manchester United scored 17 and conceded 6 goals.
- During the past 6 months Manchester United won 15 and lost 3 of their 28 matches in the Premier League.
Brighton & Hove Albion Form
- Last game of Brighton & Hove Albion ended in a 3 - 0 against Newcastle United.
- Brighton & Hove Albion averages 1 goals per game in the Premier League over the last 10 matches.
- During the past 6 months Brighton & Hove Albion won 6 and lost 9 of their 27 matches in the Premier League.
Manchester United vs Brighton & Hove Albion | Expert pick and soccer predictions
Our expert predicts, with a probability of 54%, a under 2.5 Goals. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Home. The probability for that is 54%.