Manchester United vs Aston Villa | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Our predictions are based on a statistical analysis and on the experiences of our experts. You will find a betting tips, odds and predictions for the soccer match Manchester United vs Aston Villa.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Manchester United||Aston Villa|
On the teams of Manchester United and Aston Villa face each other at in the Old Trafford. The duel takes place at the Old Trafford during the 6th matchday of the Premier League. Looking on the stats and performance of both teams, the probability of a Home Win is 41%.
Betting tips and odds for this Premier League game
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetManchester United
Expert Pickover 3.5 Goals
Relevant stats for the betting tips
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 74%No 26%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 75%under 25%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 55%under 45%
Best Odds for the game between Manchester United and Aston Villa
Analysis and current form of the teams
- Aston Villa - Manchester United1-32021/05/09
- Manchester United - Aston Villa2-12021/01/01
- Aston Villa - Manchester United1-02020/09/12
- Aston Villa - Manchester United0-32020/07/09
Manchester United Form
- Last game of Manchester United ended in a 1 - 2 against West Ham United.
- Manchester United averages 2.6 goals per game in the Premier League over the last 10 matches.
- Having won 9 and lost 2 matches in the Premier League over the last 6 months, Manchester United have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Aston Villa.
Aston Villa Form
- Aston Villa met in their last match Everton and recorded a 3 - 0.
- In their past 10 matches, Aston Villa scored 6 and conceded 10 goals.
- Having won 6 and lost 6 matches in the Premier League over the last 6 months, Aston Villa have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Manchester United.
Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Manchester United vs Aston Villa
Our expert predicts, with a probability of 55%, a over 3.5 Goals. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Home. The probability for that is 41%.