Manchester City vs West Ham United | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Predictions, betting tips and statistics with the best odds for the soccer game Manchester City vs West Ham United. Our football experts provide a detailed head-to-head analysis with the current performance of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Manchester City||West Ham United|
On , at at the Etihad Stadium Manchester City will meet West Ham United. It's the 26th round of the Premier League. Based on the current performance and the statistical analysis, a Home Win would be possible with a probability of 51%.
Best betting tips for this Premier League match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetManchester City
Expert PickBoth Teams To Score Yes
Interesting stats and facts
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 83%under 17%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 62%under 38%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 40%under 60%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 62%No 38%
Best Odds for the game between Manchester City and West Ham United
Most recent performance of Manchester City and West Ham United
- West Ham United - Manchester City1-12020/10/24
- Manchester City - West Ham United2-02020/02/19
- West Ham United - Manchester City0-52019/08/10
- Manchester City - West Ham United1-02019/02/27
Manchester City Form
- Manchester City met in their last match Arsenal London and recorded a 0 - 1.
- Manchester City averages 2.2 goals per game in the Premier League over the last 10 matches.
- During the past 6 months Manchester City won 18 and lost 2 of their 25 matches in the Premier League.
West Ham United Form
- Last game of West Ham United ended in a 2 - 1 against Tottenham Hotspur.
- West Ham United averages 1.4 goals per game in the Premier League over the last 10 matches.
- Having won 13 and lost 6 matches in the Premier League over the last 6 months, West Ham United have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Manchester City.
Manchester City vs West Ham United | Expert pick and soccer predictions
According to our betting experts the outcome for the game will be a Both Teams To Score Yes with a probability of 62%. The best odds of 120 are available at William Hill.