Manchester City vs Fulham | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Read our betting tips including statistical background information and best odds for the soccer game Manchester City vs . Our predictions are based on an expert analysis with comparison of the current form of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
On the teams of Manchester City and Fulham face each other at in the Etihad Stadium. The duel takes place at the Etihad Stadium during the 11th matchday of the Premier League. Looking on the stats and performance of both teams, the probability of a Home Win is 58%.
Best betting tips for this Premier League match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetManchester City
Expert PickFulham +1.5 Goals
Statistics and Predictions for this soccer game
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 79%under 21%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 55%under 45%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 33%under 67%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 54%No 46%
Odds for the match Manchester City vs Fulham
Most recent performance of Manchester City and Fulham
- Manchester City - Fulham4-02020/01/26
- Fulham - Manchester City0-22019/03/30
- Manchester City - Fulham2-02018/11/01
- Manchester City - Fulham3-02018/09/15
Manchester City Form
- Last game of Manchester City ended in a 5 - 0 against Burnley.
- In their past 10 matches, Manchester City scored 33 and conceded 7 goals.
- During the past 6 months Manchester City won 12 and lost 4 of their 19 matches in the Premier League.
- Fulham met in their last match Leicester City and recorded a 1 - 2.
- In their past 10 matches, Fulham scored 9 and conceded 18 goals.
- Having won 2 and lost 7 matches in the Premier League over the last 6 months, Fulham have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Manchester City.
Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Manchester City vs Fulham
Our experts are predicting, that this Manchester City and Fulham will leave the field with a Fulham +1.5 Goals. At 22bet are the best odds of 235 available. If you rather go on a 1X2, so then it will end in a Home Win with a probability of 58%.