Los Angeles FC vs San Jose Earthquakes | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Our predictions are based on a statistical analysis and on the experiences of our experts. You will find a betting tips, odds and predictions for the soccer match Los Angeles FC vs San Jose Earthquakes.

MLSBanc of California Stadium | Los Angeles
Los Angeles FC
D(1 - 1)L(1 - 2)L(2 - 0)L(2 - 1)W(1 - 2)
San Jose Earthquakes
L(3 - 0)L(1 - 3)W(2 - 0)W(3 - 4)L(3 - 4)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Los Angeles FCSan Jose Earthquakes
Goals1.61.4
Saves1.34.2

It’s a tight race between Los Angeles FC and San Jose Earthquakes, since there sitting close to each other in the MLS standings. They will face each other on the at in the Banc of California Stadium. As by their current performances, the probability is 47% that the outcome will be Home Win.

The best odds to bet on this soccer match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-150 at

Three-Way Bet

Los Angeles FC
-170 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
150 at

Interesting stats and facts

1-111%0-110%2-19%Correct Score
Los Angeles FC47%San Jose Earthquakes29%X24%Three-Way Bet
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 59%No 41%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 58%under 42%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 35%under 65%

Los Angeles FC vs San Jose Earthquakes | Best Odds

Odds Comparison

Los Angeles FCDrawSan Jose Earthquakes
Probability47%24%29%
bet365-180320500
22bet-180350445
888sport-170300450
betway-180300475
William Hill-190300480

Los Angeles FC and San Jose Earthquakes | Form comparison

Last Meetings

  • San Jose Earthquakes - Los Angeles FC2-02021/09/26
  • San Jose Earthquakes - Los Angeles FC2-12021/08/08
  • San Jose Earthquakes - Los Angeles FC3-22020/11/05
  • San Jose Earthquakes - Los Angeles FC1-22020/09/28

Los Angeles FC Form

  • Last game of Los Angeles FC ended in a 1 - 1 against LA Galaxy.
  • Los Angeles FC averages 2.75 goals per game in the MLS over the last 10 matches.
  • During the past 6 months Los Angeles FC won 8 and lost 13 of their 26 matches in the MLS.

San Jose Earthquakes Form

  • San Jose Earthquakes met in their last match Vancouver Whitecaps and recorded a 3 - 0.
  • San Jose Earthquakes averages 1.75 goals per game in the MLS over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 8 and lost 11 matches in the MLS over the last 6 months, San Jose Earthquakes have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Los Angeles FC.

Los Angeles FC vs San Jose Earthquakes | Expert pick and soccer predictions

Accordng to our expert, the prediction for the game between Los Angeles FC and San Jose Earthquakes is to bet on Double Chance X2. This is coming with a probability of 53%. 22bet offers odds of 150 for that outcome. Since both teams are so close to each other in the standings, you could bet as well on a Home Win with a probability of 47%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: 160Bet Now