Los Angeles FC vs Real Salt Lake | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Read our betting tips including statistical background information and best odds for the soccer game Los Angeles FC vs . Our predictions are based on an expert analysis with comparison of the current form of both teams.

Major League SoccerBanc of California Stadium | Los Angeles
Los Angeles FC
W(4 - 0)D(3 - 3)L(2 - 1)L(1 - 0)L(2 - 1)
Real Salt Lake
W(3 - 2)L(4 - 1)L(2 - 1)W(2 - 1)W(1 - 0)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Los Angeles FCReal Salt Lake
Goals1.71.5
Corners76.4
Fouls12.99.7
Saves2.12.4

On at Los Angeles FC will host Real Salt Lake in the 32th round of the Major League Soccer game at the Banc of California Stadium. Both of the teams are eager to take the three points home, so we're expecting a great game. According to their current forms, a Home Win seems possible with a chance of 41%.

Odds and betting tip for this soccer match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-170 at

Three-Way Bet

Los Angeles FC
-195 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
160 at

Relevant stats for the betting tips

1-110%0-19%2-19%Correct Score
Los Angeles FC41%Real Salt Lake36%X23%Three-Way Bet
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 65%No 35%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 84%under 16%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 64%under 36%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 42%under 58%

Best Odds for the game between Los Angeles FC and Real Salt Lake

Odds Comparison

Los Angeles FCDrawReal Salt Lake
Probability41%23%36%
bet365-225375500
22bet-195365490
888sport-200325500
betway-210350500
William Hill-225340550

Los Angeles FC and Real Salt Lake | Form comparison

Last Meetings

  • Los Angeles FC - Real Salt Lake2-12021/07/18
  • Real Salt Lake - Los Angeles FC0-12021/07/04
  • Los Angeles FC - Real Salt Lake1-32020/10/05
  • Real Salt Lake - Los Angeles FC3-02020/09/10

Los Angeles FC Form

  • Last game of Los Angeles FC ended in a 4 - 0 against Sporting Kansas City.
  • Los Angeles FC averages 2.33 goals per game in the Major League Soccer over the last 10 matches.
  • During the past 6 months Los Angeles FC won 6 and lost 10 of their 20 matches in the Major League Soccer.

Real Salt Lake Form

  • Last game of Real Salt Lake ended in a 3 - 2 against FC Dallas.
  • In their past 10 matches, Real Salt Lake scored 4 and conceded 10 goals.
  • During the past 6 months Real Salt Lake won 8 and lost 8 of their 21 matches in the Major League Soccer.

Los Angeles FC vs Real Salt Lake | Expert pick and soccer predictions

Our prediction is a Double Chance X2 with odds of 160 from bet365. The probability for that outcome is 59%. For those who like to bet on a Home Win, the probability for that is 41%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: 160Bet Now