Lille OSC vs Nîmes Olympique | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Predictions, betting tips and statistics with the best odds for the soccer game Lille OSC vs Nîmes Olympique. Our football experts provide a detailed head-to-head analysis with the current performance of both teams.

Ligue 1Stade Pierre Mauroy | Lille
Lille OSC
D(0 - 0)W(5 - 1)D(1 - 1)W(2 - 3)L(0 - 1)
Nîmes Olympique
W(2 - 1)L(2 - 1)W(3 - 1)W(2 - 0)L(2 - 1)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Lille OSCNîmes Olympique
Goals1.41.8
Corners4.86
Fouls1310
Saves2.33
Shots on Goal3.75

On the 34th matchday of the Ligue 1 Lille OSC will meet Nîmes Olympique on at in the Stade Pierre Mauroy. Due to the current performance everything looks like a Home Win. The probability for this outcome is 45%.

Best betting tips for this Ligue 1 match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-135 at

Three-Way Bet

Lille OSC
-275 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
160 at

Relevant stats for the betting tips

Lille OSC45%Nîmes Olympique31%X24%Three-Way Bet
1-111%1-09%2-19%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 79%under 21%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 55%under 45%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 33%under 67%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 58%No 42%

Odds for the match Lille OSC vs Nîmes Olympique

Odds Comparison

Lille OSCDrawNîmes Olympique
Probability45%24%31%
888sport-210335550
betway-220350600
intertops-200300500
pinnacle sports-210375610
William Hill-275335550

Lille OSC vs Nîmes Olympique | Head-to-Head analysis

Last Meetings

  • Nîmes Olympique - Lille OSC2-32018/12/16

Lille OSC Form

  • Lille OSC met in their last match Toulouse FC and recorded a 0 - 0.
  • In their past 10 matches, Lille OSC scored 16 and conceded 8 goals.
  • Having won 11 and lost 4 matches in the Ligue 1 over the last 6 months, Lille OSC have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Nîmes Olympique.

Nîmes Olympique Form

  • Last game of Nîmes Olympique ended in a 2 - 1 against Girondins Bordeaux.
  • In their past 10 matches, Nîmes Olympique scored 10 and conceded 23 goals.
  • During the past 6 months Nîmes Olympique won 11 and lost 11 of their 25 matches in the Ligue 1.

Lille OSC vs Nîmes Olympique | Expert pick and soccer predictions

Our expert predicts, with a probability of 55%, a Double Chance X2. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Home. The probability for that is 45%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: 160 Bet Now