Lille OSC vs Montpellier HSC | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

You will find here our odds, betting tips and predictions for the Ligue 1 match between Lille OSC vs Montpellier HSC. Read about statistics, performance analysis and head-to-head comparison of both teams.

Ligue 1Stade Pierre Mauroy | Lille
Lille OSC
W(0 - 2)W(0 - 1)L(1 - 2)D(0 - 0)W(2 - 0)
Montpellier HSC
D(3 - 3)D(1 - 1)W(3 - 1)D(1 - 1)D(1 - 1)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Lille OSCMontpellier HSC
Goals1.61.8
Corners54.5
Fouls12.712.4
Saves2.64

On the 33th matchday of the Ligue 1 Lille OSC will meet Montpellier HSC on at in the Stade Pierre Mauroy. Due to the current performance everything looks like a Home Win. The probability for this outcome is 40%.

Available odds and betting tips for this soccer game

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-100 at

Three-Way Bet

Lille OSC
-160 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
145 at

Relevant stats for the betting tips

Lille OSC40%Montpellier HSC35%X25%Three-Way Bet
1-112%2-19%2-08%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 79%under 21%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 55%under 45%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 33%under 67%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 59%No 41%

Best Odds for the game between Lille OSC and Montpellier HSC

Odds Comparison

Lille OSCDrawMontpellier HSC
Probability40%25%35%
bet365-165275475
22bet-160310535
888sport-180310520
betway-175300500
William Hill-190290550
intertops-165285425

Lille OSC and Montpellier HSC | Form comparison

Last Meetings

  • Montpellier HSC - Lille OSC2-32020/12/23
  • Lille OSC - Montpellier HSC2-12019/12/13
  • Lille OSC - Montpellier HSC0-02019/02/17
  • Montpellier HSC - Lille OSC0-12018/12/04

Lille OSC Form

  • Lille OSC met in their last match FC Metz and recorded a 0 - 2.
  • Lille OSC averages 1 goals per game in the Ligue 1 over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 15 and lost 3 matches in the Ligue 1 over the last 6 months, Lille OSC have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Montpellier HSC.

Montpellier HSC Form

  • Last game of Montpellier HSC ended in a 3 - 3 against Olympique Marseille.
  • Montpellier HSC averages 1 goals per game in the Ligue 1 over the last 10 matches.
  • During the past 6 months Montpellier HSC won 9 and lost 8 of their 26 matches in the Ligue 1.

Lille OSC vs Montpellier HSC | Expert pick and soccer predictions

Our expert predicts, with a probability of 60%, a Double Chance X2. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Home. The probability for that is 40%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: 135 Bet Now