Leicester City vs West Ham United | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
You will find here our odds, betting tips and predictions for the Premier League match between Leicester City vs West Ham United. Read about statistics, performance analysis and head-to-head comparison of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Leicester City||West Ham United|
On the teams of Leicester City and West Ham United face each other at in the King Power Stadium. The duel takes place at the King Power Stadium during the 4th matchday of the Premier League. Looking on the stats and performance of both teams, the probability of a Away win is 46%.
Best betting tips for this Premier League match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetWest Ham United
Expert PickDouble Chance X2
Interesting stats and facts
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 83%under 17%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 62%under 38%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 40%under 60%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 63%No 37%
These are the best Odds for the game Leicester City vs West Ham United
Leicester City and West Ham United | Form comparison
- Leicester City - West Ham United4-12020/01/22
- West Ham United - Leicester City1-22019/12/28
- West Ham United - Leicester City2-22019/04/20
- Leicester City - West Ham United1-12018/10/27
Leicester City Form
- Last game of Leicester City ended in a 2 - 5 against Manchester City.
- Leicester City averages 1.8 goals per game in the Premier League over the last 10 matches.
- Having won 4 and lost 4 matches in the Premier League over the last 6 months, Leicester City have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against West Ham United.
West Ham United Form
- Last game of West Ham United ended in a 4 - 0 against Wolverhampton.
- In their past 10 matches, West Ham United scored 11 and conceded 18 goals.
- During the past 6 months West Ham United won 4 and lost 5 of their 12 matches in the Premier League.
Leicester City vs West Ham United | Expert pick and soccer predictions
Our experts are predicting, that this Leicester City and West Ham United will leave the field with a Double Chance X2. At 888sport are the best odds of 125 available. If you rather go on a 1X2, so then it will end in a Away win with a probability of 46%.