Leicester City vs West Bromwich Albion | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Our predictions are based on a statistical analysis and on the experiences of our experts. You will find a betting tips, odds and predictions for the soccer match Leicester City vs West Bromwich Albion.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Leicester City||West Bromwich Albion|
On at Leicester City will host West Bromwich Albion in the 32th round of the Premier League game at the King Power Stadium. Both of the teams are eager to take the three points home, so we're expecting a great game. According to their current forms, a Home Win seems possible with a chance of 49%.
The best odds to bet on this soccer match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetLeicester City
Expert PickDouble Chance X2
Interesting stats and facts
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 79%under 21%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 55%under 45%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 33%under 67%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 57%No 43%
Best Odds for the game between Leicester City and West Bromwich Albion
Analysis and current form of the teams
- West Bromwich Albion - Leicester City0-32020/09/13
Leicester City Form
- Leicester City met in their last match West Ham United and recorded a 3 - 1.
- In their past 10 matches, Leicester City scored 9 and conceded 6 goals.
- Having won 14 and lost 8 matches in the Premier League over the last 6 months, Leicester City have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against West Bromwich Albion.
West Bromwich Albion Form
- Last game of West Bromwich Albion ended in a 3 - 0 against Southampton.
- West Bromwich Albion averages 1.2 goals per game in the Premier League over the last 10 matches.
- During the past 6 months West Bromwich Albion won 5 and lost 14 of their 27 matches in the Premier League.
Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Leicester City vs West Bromwich Albion
Our expert predicts, with a probability of 51%, a Double Chance X2. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Home. The probability for that is 49%.