Leicester City vs Sheffield United | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Predictions, betting tips and statistics with the best odds for the soccer game Leicester City vs Sheffield United. Our football experts provide a detailed head-to-head analysis with the current performance of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Leicester City||Sheffield United|
On the 28th matchday of the Premier League Leicester City will meet Sheffield United on at in the King Power Stadium. Due to the current performance everything looks like a Home Win. The probability for this outcome is 54%.
Odds and betting tip for this soccer match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetLeicester City
Expert Pickunder 2.5 Goals
Predictions and statistical information for the soccer match
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 71%under 29%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 46%under 54%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 24%under 76%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 47%No 53%
Leicester City vs Sheffield United | Best Odds
Most recent performance of Leicester City and Sheffield United
- Sheffield United - Leicester City1-22020/12/06
- Leicester City - Sheffield United2-02020/07/16
- Sheffield United - Leicester City1-22019/08/24
Leicester City Form
- Last game of Leicester City ended in a 1 - 2 against Brighton & Hove Albion.
- In their past 10 matches, Leicester City scored 7 and conceded 7 goals.
- Having won 16 and lost 7 matches in the Premier League over the last 6 months, Leicester City have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Sheffield United.
Sheffield United Form
- Last game of Sheffield United ended in a 0 - 2 against Southampton.
- Sheffield United averages 0.5 goals per game in the Premier League over the last 10 matches.
- Having won 4 and lost 22 matches in the Premier League over the last 6 months, Sheffield United have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Leicester City.
Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Leicester City vs Sheffield United
Our experts are predicting, that this Leicester City and Sheffield United will leave the field with a under 2.5 Goals. At 22bet are the best odds of -125 available. If you rather go on a 1X2, so then it will end in a Home Win with a probability of 54%.