Lazio Roma vs Juventus Torino | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds

Our prediction is based on a statistical analysis and on the experiences of our experts. Here you will find a betting tip with the best odds for the match Lazio Roma vs Juventus Torino.

Seria AStadio Renato Dall’Ara | Bologna
Lazio Roma
L(2 - 1)D(1 - 1)W(0 - 2)W(3 - 1)L(1 - 0)
Juventus Torino
W(3 - 0)W(2 - 1)D(2 - 2)W(1 - 0)W(0 - 1)

Performance of the last matches

Lazio RomaJuventus Torino

On , at at the Stadio Renato Dall’Ara Lazio Roma will meet Juventus Torino. It's the 21th round of the Seria A. Based on the current performance and the statistical analysis, a Away win would be possible with a probability of 40%.

Most favourite Betting Tips with Odds for this Seria A game

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
105 at

Three-Way Bet

Juventus Torino
-115 at

Expert Tip

over 2.5 Goals
105 at

Predictions and statistical information for the match

Juventus Torino40%Lazio Roma36%X24%Three-Way Bet
1-111%1-010%0-010%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 82%under 18%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 60%under 40%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 38%under 62%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 62%No 38%

Lazio Roma vs Juventus Torino | Best Betting Odds

Odds Comparison

Lazio RomaDrawJuventus Torino
Probability36%24%40%
888sport340245-115
betway335250-115
pinnacle sports355260-115
William Hill350240-155

Lazio Roma vs Juventus Torino | Head-to-Head analysis

Lazio Roma Form

  • Lazio Roma met in their last match SSC Napoli and recorded a 2 - 1.
  • In their past matches, Lazio Roma scored and conceded goals.
  • During the past months Lazio Roma won and lost of their matches in the Seria A.

Juventus Torino Form

  • Juventus Torino met in their last match Chievo Verona and recorded a 3 - 0.
  • Juventus Torino averages goals per game in the Seria A over the last matches.
  • During the past months Juventus Torino won and lost of their matches in the Seria A.

Our Betting Tip and Prediction from the Expert for the game Lazio Roma vs Juventus Torino

Our prediction is a over 2.5 Goals with odds of 105 from pinnacle sports. The probability for that outcome is 60%. For those who like to bet on a Away win, the probability for that is 40%.

Best Tip: over 2.5 GoalsBest Odd: 105 Bet Now