Kayserispor vs MKE Ankaragücü | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds

Prediction, betting tips and statistics with the best odds for the game Kayserispor vs MKE Ankaragücü. Our football experts provide a detailed head-to-head analysis with the current performance of both teams.

Süper LigKadir Has | Kayseri
Kayserispor
W(1 - 3)L(1 - 2)D(1 - 1)L(3 - 0)D(2 - 2)
MKE Ankaragücü
D(1 - 1)L(1 - 0)L(3 - 1)D(0 - 0)W(2 - 4)

Performance of the last 10 matches

KayserisporMKE Ankaragücü
Goals1.31.1

On the teams of Kayserispor and MKE Ankaragücü face each other at in the Kadir Has. The duel takes place at the Kadir Has during the 28th matchday of the Süper Lig. Looking on the stats and performance of both teams, the probability of a Home Win is 42%.

Most favourite Betting Tips with Odds for this Süper Lig game

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

under 2.5 Goals
-120 at

Three-Way Bet

Kayserispor
-135 at

Expert Tip

Double Chance X2
110 at

Predictions based on Statistics

Kayserispor42%MKE Ankaragücü31%X27%Three-Way Bet
1-113%1-012%0-110%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 69%under 31%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 43%under 57%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 22%under 78%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 49%No 51%

Best Odds for the game between Kayserispor and MKE Ankaragücü

Odds Comparison

KayserisporDrawMKE Ankaragücü
Probability42%27%31%
888sport-140255380
betway-135260350
intertops-150250375
pinnacle sports-135265415
William Hill-135260400

Analysis and current form of the teams

Last Meetings

  • MKE Ankaragücü - Kayserispor3-12018/11/04

Kayserispor Form

  • Last game of Kayserispor ended in a 1 - 3 against Sivasspor.
  • Kayserispor averages 1.4 goals per game in the Süper Lig over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 10 and lost 8 matches in the Süper Lig over the last 6 months, Kayserispor have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against MKE Ankaragücü.

MKE Ankaragücü Form

  • Last game of MKE Ankaragücü ended in a 1 - 1 against Fenerbahçe.
  • In their past 10 matches, MKE Ankaragücü scored 9 and conceded 21 goals.
  • During the past 6 months MKE Ankaragücü won 6 and lost 10 of their 20 matches in the Süper Lig.

Our Betting Tip and Prediction from the Expert for the game Kayserispor vs MKE Ankaragücü

Our prediction is a Double Chance X2 with odds of 110 from 888sport. The probability for that outcome is 58%. For those who like to bet on a Home Win, the probability for that is 42%.

Best Tip: Double Chance X2Best Odd: 110 Bet Now