Juventus Torino vs AC Fiorentina | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Predictions, betting tips and statistics with the best odds for the soccer game Juventus Torino vs AC Fiorentina. Our football experts provide a detailed head-to-head analysis with the current performance of both teams.

Seria AAllianz Stadium | Torino
Juventus Torino
W(0 - 4)D(1 - 1)W(1 - 3)W(2 - 1)D(1 - 1)
AC Fiorentina
D(1 - 1)D(1 - 1)L(3 - 0)D(1 - 1)L(2 - 0)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Juventus TorinoAC Fiorentina
Goals20.8
Corners6.63.8
Fouls12.314.5
Saves2.23.2

On the teams of Juventus Torino and AC Fiorentina face each other at in the Allianz Stadium. The duel takes place at the Allianz Stadium during the 14th matchday of the Seria A. Looking on the stats and performance of both teams, the probability of a Home Win is 58%.

Best betting tips for this Seria A match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-155 at

Three-Way Bet

Juventus Torino
-245 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
225 at

Statistics and Predictions for this soccer game

Juventus Torino58%X22%AC Fiorentina20%Three-Way Bet
2-110%1-010%2-010%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 79%under 21%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 55%under 45%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 33%under 67%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 54%No 46%

Odds for the match Juventus Torino vs AC Fiorentina

Odds Comparison

Juventus TorinoDrawAC Fiorentina
Probability58%22%20%
bet365-275400750
22bet-245420730
888sport-285410700
betway-275425700
William Hill-285400800
intertops-305400750

Analysis and current form of the teams

Last Meetings

  • Juventus Torino - AC Fiorentina3-02020/02/02
  • AC Fiorentina - Juventus Torino0-02019/09/14
  • Juventus Torino - AC Fiorentina2-12019/04/20

Juventus Torino Form

  • Juventus Torino met in their last match Parma Calcio 1913 and recorded a 0 - 4.
  • Juventus Torino averages 1.5 goals per game in the Seria A over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 11 and lost 4 matches in the Seria A over the last 6 months, Juventus Torino have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against AC Fiorentina.

AC Fiorentina Form

  • Last game of AC Fiorentina ended in a 1 - 1 against Hellas Verona.
  • In their past 10 matches, AC Fiorentina scored 2 and conceded 9 goals.
  • During the past 6 months AC Fiorentina won 7 and lost 9 of their 24 matches in the Seria A.

Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Juventus Torino vs AC Fiorentina

Our prediction is a Double Chance X2 with odds of 225 from 22bet. The probability for that outcome is 42%. For those who like to bet on a Home Win, the probability for that is 58%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: 230 Bet Now