İstanbul Başakşehir vs Çaykur Rizespor | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Predictions, betting tips and statistics with the best odds for the soccer game İstanbul Başakşehir vs Çaykur Rizespor. Our football experts provide a detailed head-to-head analysis with the current performance of both teams.

Süper LigFatih Terim Stadium | Istanbul
İstanbul Başakşehir
L(2 - 0)D(1 - 1)W(1 - 2)W(1 - 0)L(3 - 0)
Çaykur Rizespor
W(3 - 0)L(4 - 1)D(1 - 1)L(6 - 0)D(1 - 1)

Performance of the last 10 matches

İstanbul BaşakşehirÇaykur Rizespor
Goals1.21.4
Corners4.84.4
Fouls11.314.3
Saves2.23.7

It’s a tight race between İstanbul Başakşehir and Çaykur Rizespor, since there sitting close to each other in the Süper Lig standings. They will face each other on the at in the Fatih Terim Stadium. As by their current performances, the probability is 41% that the outcome will be Home Win.

Available odds and betting tips for this soccer game

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-135 at

Three-Way Bet

İstanbul Başakşehir
-225 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
205 at

Predictions and statistical information for the soccer match

İstanbul Başakşehir41%Çaykur Rizespor37%X22%Three-Way Bet
1-19%1-28%2-18%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 86%under 14%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 68%under 32%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 46%under 54%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 68%No 32%

İstanbul Başakşehir vs Çaykur Rizespor | Best Odds

Odds Comparison

İstanbul BaşakşehirDrawÇaykur Rizespor
Probability41%22%37%
bet365-225320550
22bet-245400700
888sport-225335550
betway-265375600
William Hill-225320600
intertops-250335525

İstanbul Başakşehir vs Çaykur Rizespor | Head-to-Head analysis

Last Meetings

  • Çaykur Rizespor - İstanbul Başakşehir1-22020/02/24
  • İstanbul Başakşehir - Çaykur Rizespor5-02019/09/27
  • İstanbul Başakşehir - Çaykur Rizespor1-12019/04/21
  • Çaykur Rizespor - İstanbul Başakşehir1-22018/11/10

İstanbul Başakşehir Form

  • İstanbul Başakşehir met in their last match Kayserispor and recorded a 2 - 0.
  • In their past 10 matches, İstanbul Başakşehir scored 8 and conceded 8 goals.
  • During the past 6 months İstanbul Başakşehir won 6 and lost 9 of their 20 matches in the Süper Lig.

Çaykur Rizespor Form

  • Çaykur Rizespor met in their last match Gazişehir Gaziantep and recorded a 3 - 0.
  • In their past 10 matches, Çaykur Rizespor scored 4 and conceded 15 goals.
  • During the past 6 months Çaykur Rizespor won 6 and lost 7 of their 19 matches in the Süper Lig.

İstanbul Başakşehir vs Çaykur Rizespor | Expert pick and soccer predictions

Accordng to our expert, the prediction for the game between İstanbul Başakşehir and Çaykur Rizespor is to bet on Double Chance X2. This is coming with a probability of 59%. 22bet offers odds of 205 for that outcome. Since both teams are so close to each other in the standings, you could bet as well on a Home Win with a probability of 41%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: 170 Bet Now