HFX Wanderers FC vs Pacific FC | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Predictions, betting tips and statistics with the best odds for the soccer game HFX Wanderers FC vs Pacific FC. Our football experts provide a detailed head-to-head analysis with the current performance of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|HFX Wanderers FC||Pacific FC|
On the 10th matchday of the Canadian Premier League | Regular Season HFX Wanderers FC will meet Pacific FC on at in the Wanderers Grounds. Due to the current performance everything looks like a Away win. The probability for this outcome is 46%.
The best odds to bet on this soccer match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetPacific FC
Expert Pickover 2.5 Goals
Relevant stats for the betting tips
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 56%No 44%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 53%under 47%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 31%under 69%
HFX Wanderers FC vs Pacific FC | Best Odds
HFX Wanderers FC and Pacific FC | Form comparison
- HFX Wanderers FC - Pacific FC0-02021/07/14
- Pacific FC - HFX Wanderers FC2-02021/06/26
- HFX Wanderers FC - Pacific FC0-52020/09/16
- HFX Wanderers FC - Pacific FC2-22020/08/15
HFX Wanderers FC Form
- HFX Wanderers FC met in their last match Forge FC and recorded a 0 - 1.
- HFX Wanderers FC averages 1.6 goals per game in the Canadian Premier League | Regular Season over the last 10 matches.
- During the past 6 months HFX Wanderers FC won 7 and lost 7 of their 22 matches in the Canadian Premier League | Regular Season.
Pacific FC Form
- Pacific FC met in their last match FC Edmonton and recorded a 2 - 1.
- In their past 10 matches, Pacific FC scored 10 and conceded 7 goals.
- During the past 6 months Pacific FC won 11 and lost 5 of their 22 matches in the Canadian Premier League | Regular Season.
Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game HFX Wanderers FC vs Pacific FC
Our expert predicts, with a probability of 53%, a over 2.5 Goals. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Away. The probability for that is 46%.