HFX Wanderers FC vs Atletico Ottawa | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Read our betting tips including statistical background information and best odds for the soccer game HFX Wanderers FC vs . Our predictions are based on an expert analysis with comparison of the current form of both teams.

Canadian Premier League | Regular SeasonWanderers Grounds | Halifax, Nova Scotia
HFX Wanderers FC
W(1 - 0)D(0 - 0)W(1 - 2)D(3 - 3)W(2 - 0)
Atletico Ottawa
W(3 - 1)D(1 - 1)L(2 - 0)L(1 - 2)L(0 - 1)

Performance of the last 10 matches

HFX Wanderers FCAtletico Ottawa
Goals1.51.2

On at HFX Wanderers FC will host Atletico Ottawa in the 9th round of the Canadian Premier League | Regular Season game at the Wanderers Grounds. Both of the teams are eager to take the three points home, so we're expecting a great game. According to their current forms, a Home Win seems possible with a chance of 44%.

The best odds to bet on this soccer match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

under 2.5 Goals
-135 at

Three-Way Bet

HFX Wanderers FC
190 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
-180 at

Predictions and statistical information for the soccer match

1-113%1-011%2-19%Correct Score
HFX Wanderers FC44%Atletico Ottawa29%X27%Three-Way Bet
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 50%No 50%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 46%under 54%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 24%under 76%

Top Odds from the Best Bookmakers

Odds Comparison

HFX Wanderers FCDrawAtletico Ottawa
Probability44%27%29%
bet365140240165
888sport190205130
betway135210180

Head-to-Head performance of HFX Wanderers FC and Atletico Ottawa

Last Meetings

  • Atletico Ottawa - HFX Wanderers FC1-22021/09/11
  • Atletico Ottawa - HFX Wanderers FC2-22021/08/29
  • Atletico Ottawa - HFX Wanderers FC2-12021/08/14
  • HFX Wanderers FC - Atletico Ottawa2-12021/08/02

HFX Wanderers FC Form

  • HFX Wanderers FC met in their last match FC Edmonton and recorded a 1 - 0.
  • HFX Wanderers FC averages 2 goals per game in the Canadian Premier League | Regular Season over the last 10 matches.
  • During the past 6 months HFX Wanderers FC won 6 and lost 6 of their 19 matches in the Canadian Premier League | Regular Season.

Atletico Ottawa Form

  • Atletico Ottawa met in their last match Cavalry FC and recorded a 3 - 1.
  • In their past 10 matches, Atletico Ottawa scored 1 and conceded 7 goals.
  • Having won 4 and lost 11 matches in the Canadian Premier League | Regular Season over the last 6 months, Atletico Ottawa have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against HFX Wanderers FC.

HFX Wanderers FC vs Atletico Ottawa | Expert pick and soccer predictions

Our prediction is a Double Chance X2 with odds of -180 from betway. The probability for that outcome is 56%. For those who like to bet on a Home Win, the probability for that is 44%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: 100Bet Now