Hertha BSC vs SpVgg Greuther Fürth | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

You will find here our odds, betting tips and predictions for the Bundesliga match between Hertha BSC vs SpVgg Greuther Fürth. Read about statistics, performance analysis and head-to-head comparison of both teams.

BundesligaOlympiastadion | Berlin
Hertha BSC
W(1 - 3)L(5 - 0)L(1 - 2)L(3 - 1)L(2 - 1)
SpVgg Greuther Fürth
L(0 - 2)L(3 - 0)D(1 - 1)L(5 - 1)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Hertha BSCSpVgg Greuther Fürth
Goals1.20.5
Corners3.80
Fouls10.812
Saves34.5

On at Hertha BSC will host SpVgg Greuther Fürth in the 5th round of the Bundesliga game at the Olympiastadion. Both of the teams are eager to take the three points home, so we're expecting a great game. According to their current forms, a Away win seems possible with a chance of 38%.

Betting tips and odds for this Bundesliga game

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-100 at

Three-Way Bet

SpVgg Greuther Fürth
380 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
120 at

Relevant stats for the betting tips

1-111%1-28%2-18%Correct Score
SpVgg Greuther Fürth38%Hertha BSC38%X24%Three-Way Bet
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 60%No 40%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 80%under 20%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 58%under 42%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 35%under 65%

These are the best Odds for the game Hertha BSC vs SpVgg Greuther Fürth

Odds Comparison

Hertha BSCDrawSpVgg Greuther Fürth
Probability38%24%38%
bet365-150280350
22bet-135300375
888sport-140290380
betway-135300350
William Hill-135280380

Analysis and current form of the teams

Hertha BSC Form

  • Hertha BSC met in their last match VfL Bochum and recorded a 1 - 3.
  • In their past 10 matches, Hertha BSC scored 4 and conceded 2 goals.
  • Having won 4 and lost 4 matches in the Bundesliga over the last 6 months, Hertha BSC have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against SpVgg Greuther Fürth.

SpVgg Greuther Fürth Form

  • SpVgg Greuther Fürth met in their last match VfL Wolfsburg and recorded a 0 - 2.
  • In their past 4 matches, SpVgg Greuther Fürth scored 1 and conceded 8 goals.
  • During the past 6 months SpVgg Greuther Fürth won and lost 3 of their 4 matches in the Bundesliga.

Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Hertha BSC vs SpVgg Greuther Fürth

Our prediction is a Double Chance X2 with odds of 120 from 888sport. The probability for that outcome is 62%. For those who like to bet on a Away win, the probability for that is 38%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: 130Bet Now