Hertha BSC vs SC Paderborn 07 | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Read our betting tips including statistical background information and best odds for the soccer game Hertha BSC vs . Our predictions are based on an expert analysis with comparison of the current form of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Hertha BSC||SC Paderborn 07|
|Shots on Goal||2.54|
The bottom of the 1. Bundesliga standings is not a nice place to be. Therefore Hertha BSC and SC Paderborn 07 are willing to fight their way back up. Hertha BSC will host SC Paderborn 07 on , at in the Olympiastadion to show them, that they won't give up on the three points that easy. According to the current stats the outcome will be a Away win with a probability of 51%.
The best odds to bet on this soccer match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetSC Paderborn 07
Expert Pickover 3.5 Goals
Interesting stats and facts
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 96%under 4%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 88%under 12%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 73%under 27%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 83%No 17%
These are the best Odds for the game Hertha BSC vs SC Paderborn 07
Head-to-Head performance of Hertha BSC and SC Paderborn 07
Hertha BSC Form
- Hertha BSC met in their last match FSV Mainz 05 and recorded a 2 - 1.
- In their past 10 matches, Hertha BSC scored 15 and conceded 24 goals.
- Having won 8 and lost 10 matches in the 1. Bundesliga over the last 6 months, Hertha BSC have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against SC Paderborn 07.
SC Paderborn 07 Form
- SC Paderborn 07 met in their last match Schalke 04 and recorded a 1 - 5.
- SC Paderborn 07 averages 4.2 goals per game in the 1. Bundesliga over the last 10 matches.
- During the past 6 months SC Paderborn 07 won 10 and lost 6 of their 21 matches in the 1. Bundesliga.
Hertha BSC vs SC Paderborn 07 | Expert pick and soccer predictions
Our expert predicts, with a probability of 73%, a over 3.5 Goals. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Away. The probability for that is 51%.