Hellas Verona vs Spezia Calcio | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Read our betting tips including statistical background information and best odds for the soccer game Hellas Verona vs . Our predictions are based on an expert analysis with comparison of the current form of both teams.

Seria AStadio Marc’Antonio Bentegodi | Verona
Hellas Verona
D(3 - 3)D(2 - 2)W(3 - 2)L(1 - 0)L(1 - 3)
Spezia Calcio
L(1 - 2)L(2 - 3)W(1 - 2)L(0 - 1)L(6 - 1)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Hellas VeronaSpezia Calcio
Goals1.61.7
Corners6.33.5
Fouls15.513.6
Saves2.24.1

On the teams of Hellas Verona and Spezia Calcio face each other at in the Stadio Marc’Antonio Bentegodi. The duel takes place at the Stadio Marc’Antonio Bentegodi during the 7th matchday of the Seria A. Looking on the stats and performance of both teams, the probability of a Away win is 39%.

The best odds to bet on this soccer match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-165 at

Three-Way Bet

Spezia Calcio
465 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
145 at

Statistics and Predictions for this soccer game

1-19%1-28%2-18%Correct Score
Spezia Calcio39%Hellas Verona39%X22%Three-Way Bet
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 70%No 30%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 70%under 30%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 48%under 52%

Odds for the match Hellas Verona vs Spezia Calcio

Odds Comparison

Hellas VeronaDrawSpezia Calcio
Probability39%22%39%
bet365-175320450
22bet-160350465
888sport-165310430
betway-175335450
William Hill-150300400

Analysis and current form of the teams

Last Meetings

  • Hellas Verona - Spezia Calcio1-12021/05/01
  • Spezia Calcio - Hellas Verona0-12021/01/03
  • Spezia Calcio - Hellas Verona1-22019/02/17
  • Hellas Verona - Spezia Calcio2-12018/09/25

Hellas Verona Form

  • Last game of Hellas Verona ended in a 3 - 3 against Genoa CFC.
  • In their past 10 matches, Hellas Verona scored 9 and conceded 11 goals.
  • During the past 6 months Hellas Verona won 2 and lost 7 of their 16 matches in the Seria A.

Spezia Calcio Form

  • Spezia Calcio met in their last match AC Milano and recorded a 1 - 2.
  • In their past 10 matches, Spezia Calcio scored 7 and conceded 11 goals.
  • During the past 6 months Spezia Calcio won 3 and lost 8 of their 16 matches in the Seria A.

Hellas Verona vs Spezia Calcio | Expert pick and soccer predictions

Our prediction is a Double Chance X2 with odds of 145 from 22bet. The probability for that outcome is 61%. For those who like to bet on a Away win, the probability for that is 39%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: 120Bet Now