Hellas Verona vs Atalanta Bergamo | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Our predictions are based on a statistical analysis and on the experiences of our experts. You will find a betting tips, odds and predictions for the soccer match Hellas Verona vs Atalanta Bergamo.

Seria AStadio Marc’Antonio Bentegodi | Verona
Hellas Verona
L(2 - 1)D(1 - 1)D(2 - 2)L(2 - 0)W(3 - 2)
Atalanta Bergamo
W(6 - 2)D(2 - 2)W(2 - 0)W(0 - 1)W(2 - 0)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Hellas VeronaAtalanta Bergamo
Goals1.33.2
Corners5.16.2
Fouls12.913.8
Saves4.32.5

On the teams of Hellas Verona and Atalanta Bergamo face each other at in the Stadio Marc’Antonio Bentegodi. The duel takes place at the Stadio Marc’Antonio Bentegodi during the 34th matchday of the Seria A. Looking on the stats and performance of both teams, the probability of a Away win is 55%.

Best betting tips for this Seria A match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-245 at

Three-Way Bet

Atalanta Bergamo
-225 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance 1X
200 at

Interesting stats and facts

Atalanta Bergamo55%Hellas Verona25%X20%Three-Way Bet
1-29%2-27%1-17%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 90%under 10%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 75%under 25%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 55%under 45%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 71%No 29%

Best Odds for the game between Hellas Verona and Atalanta Bergamo

Odds Comparison

Hellas VeronaDrawAtalanta Bergamo
Probability25%20%55%
bet365550425-250
22bet620415-225
888sport575420-245
betway500425-235
William Hill600450-265
intertops550400-250

Most recent performance of Hellas Verona and Atalanta Bergamo

Last Meetings

  • Atalanta Bergamo - Hellas Verona3-22019/12/07
  • Hellas Verona - Atalanta Bergamo0-52018/03/18

Hellas Verona Form

  • Last game of Hellas Verona ended in a 2 - 1 against AS Roma.
  • In their past 10 matches, Hellas Verona scored 19 and conceded 15 goals.
  • During the past 6 months Hellas Verona won 4 and lost 4 of their 15 matches in the Seria A.

Atalanta Bergamo Form

  • Atalanta Bergamo met in their last match Brescia Calcio and recorded a 6 - 2.
  • In their past 10 matches, Atalanta Bergamo scored 27 and conceded 10 goals.
  • Having won 11 and lost 1 matches in the Seria A over the last 6 months, Atalanta Bergamo have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Hellas Verona.

Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Hellas Verona vs Atalanta Bergamo

Our prediction is a Double Chance 1X with odds of 200 from William Hill. The probability for that outcome is 45%. For those who like to bet on a Away win, the probability for that is 55%.

Best Pick: Double Chance 1XBest Odd: 200 Bet Now