Göztepe vs Sivasspor | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Read our betting tips including statistical background information and best odds for the soccer game Göztepe vs . Our predictions are based on an expert analysis with comparison of the current form of both teams.

Süper LigBornova Doğanlar Stadı | Izmir
Göztepe
L(3 - 1)L(1 - 3)D(2 - 2)L(2 - 1)D(3 - 3)
Sivasspor
W(2 - 0)W(1 - 2)L(0 - 1)D(0 - 0)L(0 - 2)

Performance of the last 10 matches

GöztepeSivasspor
Goals1.21.2
Corners4.36.1
Fouls1013.5
Saves23

On the 34th matchday of the Süper Lig Göztepe will meet Sivasspor on at in the Bornova Doğanlar Stadı. Due to the current performance everything looks like a Away win. The probability for this outcome is 37%.

The best odds to bet on this soccer match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

under 2.5 Goals
150 at

Three-Way Bet

Sivasspor
-125 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance 1X
110 at

Statistics and Predictions for this soccer game

Göztepe37%Sivasspor37%X26%Three-Way Bet
1-113%1-010%0-110%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 73%under 27%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 48%under 52%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 26%under 74%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 53%No 47%

Top Odds from the Best Bookmakers

Odds Comparison

GöztepeDrawSivasspor
Probability37%26%37%
bet365320260-140
22bet320325-125
888sport310290-135
betway280300-135
William Hill290290-130
intertops265275-125

Göztepe and Sivasspor | Form comparison

Last Meetings

  • Sivasspor - Göztepe1-02019/12/29
  • Göztepe - Sivasspor3-32019/05/11
  • Sivasspor - Göztepe2-02018/12/08
  • Göztepe - Sivasspor1-02018/02/25

Göztepe Form

  • Göztepe met in their last match Galatasaray and recorded a 3 - 1.
  • In their past 10 matches, Göztepe scored 17 and conceded 20 goals.
  • During the past 6 months Göztepe won 3 and lost 8 of their 14 matches in the Süper Lig.

Sivasspor Form

  • Sivasspor met in their last match Gençlerbirliği Ankara and recorded a 2 - 0.
  • Sivasspor averages 1.7 goals per game in the Süper Lig over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 5 and lost 4 matches in the Süper Lig over the last 6 months, Sivasspor have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Göztepe.

Göztepe vs Sivasspor | Expert pick and soccer predictions

Our expert predicts, with a probability of 63%, a Double Chance 1X. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Away. The probability for that is 37%.

Best Pick: Double Chance 1XBest Odd: -100 Bet Now