Göztepe vs Alanyaspor | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Our predictions are based on a statistical analysis and on the experiences of our experts. You will find a betting tips, odds and predictions for the soccer match Göztepe vs Alanyaspor.

Süper LigBornova Doğanlar Stadı | Izmir
Göztepe
D(1 - 1)W(0 - 1)W(3 - 1)D(1 - 1)D(0 - 0)
Alanyaspor
L(2 - 1)W(1 - 0)W(0 - 2)D(1 - 1)W(2 - 0)

Performance of the last 10 matches

GöztepeAlanyaspor
Goals1.62
Corners4.56
Fouls14.112.4
Saves3.32.8

On the 7th matchday of the Süper Lig Göztepe will meet Alanyaspor on at in the Bornova Doğanlar Stadı. Due to the current performance everything looks like a Away win. The probability for this outcome is 40%.

Betting tips and odds for this Süper Lig game

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-110 at

Three-Way Bet

Alanyaspor
115 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance 1X
-135 at

Predictions and statistical information for the soccer match

Alanyaspor40%Göztepe36%X24%Three-Way Bet
1-111%1-29%2-18%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 82%under 18%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 60%under 40%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 38%under 62%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 62%No 38%

Top Odds from the Best Bookmakers

Odds Comparison

GöztepeDrawAlanyaspor
Probability36%24%40%
bet365240240110
22bet250250115
888sport240230110
betway220240110
William Hill230230115
intertops215240105

Head-to-Head performance of Göztepe and Alanyaspor

Last Meetings

  • Göztepe - Alanyaspor3-32020/06/27
  • Alanyaspor - Göztepe1-02020/01/10
  • Alanyaspor - Göztepe0-12019/11/24
  • Göztepe - Alanyaspor3-22019/02/10

Göztepe Form

  • Göztepe met in their last match Kayserispor and recorded a 1 - 1.
  • In their past 10 matches, Göztepe scored 23 and conceded 20 goals.
  • Having won 4 and lost 6 matches in the Süper Lig over the last 6 months, Göztepe have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Alanyaspor.

Alanyaspor Form

  • Last game of Alanyaspor ended in a 2 - 1 against Gençlerbirliği Ankara.
  • In their past 10 matches, Alanyaspor scored 18 and conceded 13 goals.
  • Having won 11 and lost 3 matches in the Süper Lig over the last 6 months, Alanyaspor have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Göztepe.

Göztepe vs Alanyaspor | Expert pick and soccer predictions

Our expert predicts, with a probability of 60%, a Double Chance 1X. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Away. The probability for that is 40%.

Best Pick: Double Chance 1XBest Odd: -105 Bet Now