Girondins Bordeaux vs Stade Brestois | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

You will find here our odds, betting tips and predictions for the Ligue 1 match between Girondins Bordeaux vs Stade Brestois. Read about statistics, performance analysis and head-to-head comparison of both teams.

Ligue 1Matmut Atlantique | Bordeaux
Girondins Bordeaux
W(2 - 0)D(1 - 1)W(0 - 2)D(1 - 1)L(3 - 1)
Stade Brestois
D(0 - 0)L(1 - 2)L(1 - 2)L(3 - 0)W(1 - 0)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Girondins BordeauxStade Brestois
Goals1.40.8
Corners4.34
Fouls1612.3
Saves1.72.3
Shots on Goal3.34.3

On the teams of Girondins Bordeaux and Stade Brestois face each other at in the Matmut Atlantique. The duel takes place at the Matmut Atlantique during the 6th matchday of the Ligue 1. Looking on the stats and performance of both teams, the probability of a Home Win is 36%.

Betting tips and odds for this Ligue 1 game

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

under 2.5 Goals
-140 at

Three-Way Bet

Girondins Bordeaux
-125 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
-105 at

Predictions and statistical information for the soccer match

Girondins Bordeaux36%Stade Brestois35%X29%Three-Way Bet
1-113%1-012%0-112%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 65%under 35%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 38%under 62%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 18%under 82%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 45%No 55%

Odds for the match Girondins Bordeaux vs Stade Brestois

Odds Comparison

Girondins BordeauxStade BrestoisDraw
Probability36%35%29%
888sport-120390230
betway-120375240
intertops-135400230
pinnacle sports-125435245
William Hill-140320240

Girondins Bordeaux and Stade Brestois | Form comparison

Girondins Bordeaux Form

  • Girondins Bordeaux met in their last match FC Metz and recorded a 2 - 0.
  • Girondins Bordeaux averages 1.3 goals per game in the Ligue 1 over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 5 and lost 12 matches in the Ligue 1 over the last 6 months, Girondins Bordeaux have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Stade Brestois.

Stade Brestois Form

  • Stade Brestois met in their last match Stade Rennes and recorded a 0 - 0.
  • Stade Brestois averages 1.3 goals per game in the Ligue 1 over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 11 and lost 5 matches in the Ligue 1 over the last 6 months, Stade Brestois have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Girondins Bordeaux.

Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Girondins Bordeaux vs Stade Brestois

Our prediction is a Double Chance X2 with odds of -105 from betway. The probability for that outcome is 64%. For those who like to bet on a Home Win, the probability for that is 36%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: -105 Bet Now