Getafe CF vs Athletic Bilbao | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Our predictions are based on a statistical analysis and on the experiences of our experts. You will find a betting tips, odds and predictions for the soccer match Getafe CF vs Athletic Bilbao.

La LigaColiseum Alfonso Pérez | Getafe
Getafe CF
D(0 - 0)L(1 - 3)D(2 - 2)L(0 - 1)W(1 - 0)
Athletic Bilbao
W(4 - 0)L(2 - 1)W(2 - 1)L(1 - 0)W(2 - 0)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Getafe CFAthletic Bilbao
Goals0.81.1
Corners4.45.7
Fouls16.712.6
Saves2.21.2

On , at at the Coliseum Alfonso Pérez Getafe CF will meet Athletic Bilbao. It's the 11th round of the La Liga. Based on the current performance and the statistical analysis, a Home Win would be possible with a probability of 38%.

Available odds and betting tips for this soccer game

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

under 2.5 Goals
-265 at

Three-Way Bet

Getafe CF
200 at

Expert Pick

over 1.5 Goals
-135 at

Relevant stats for the betting tips

Getafe CF38%Athletic Bilbao32%X30%Three-Way Bet
1-013%1-113%0-112%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 62%under 38%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 35%under 65%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 16%under 84%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 42%No 58%

Best Odds for the game between Getafe CF and Athletic Bilbao

Odds Comparison

Getafe CFDrawAthletic Bilbao
Probability38%30%32%
bet365180190180
22bet200195195
888sport180195190
betway170170220
William Hill190190190
intertops170185180

Getafe CF and Athletic Bilbao | Form comparison

Last Meetings

  • Athletic Bilbao - Getafe CF0-22020/02/02
  • Getafe CF - Athletic Bilbao1-12019/08/24
  • Getafe CF - Athletic Bilbao1-02019/04/07
  • Athletic Bilbao - Getafe CF1-12018/11/25

Getafe CF Form

  • Getafe CF met in their last match Eibar and recorded a 0 - 0.
  • In their past 10 matches, Getafe CF scored 10 and conceded 11 goals.
  • During the past 6 months Getafe CF won 4 and lost 8 of their 20 matches in the La Liga.

Athletic Bilbao Form

  • Last game of Athletic Bilbao ended in a 4 - 0 against Real Betis.
  • In their past 10 matches, Athletic Bilbao scored 9 and conceded 15 goals.
  • During the past 6 months Athletic Bilbao won 8 and lost 10 of their 20 matches in the La Liga.

Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Getafe CF vs Athletic Bilbao

Our prediction is a over 1.5 Goals with odds of -135 from 22bet. The probability for that outcome is 62%. For those who like to bet on a Home Win, the probability for that is 38%.

Best Pick: over 1.5 GoalsBest Odd: -150 Bet Now