Genoa CFC vs SSC Napoli | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Read our betting tips including statistical background information and best odds for the soccer game Genoa CFC vs . Our predictions are based on an expert analysis with comparison of the current form of both teams.

Seria AStadio Luigi Ferraris | Genova
Genoa CFC
W(0 - 3)W(1 - 0)D(0 - 0)W(2 - 0)L(2 - 1)
SSC Napoli
W(2 - 0)L(3 - 1)W(6 - 0)W(1 - 2)L(1 - 2)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Genoa CFCSSC Napoli
Goals1.31.9
Corners3.45.9
Fouls14.59.7
Saves3.92.2

On at Genoa CFC will host SSC Napoli in the 21th round of the Seria A game at the Stadio Luigi Ferraris. Both of the teams are eager to take the three points home, so we're expecting a great game. According to their current forms, a Away win seems possible with a chance of 48%.

Betting tips and odds for this Seria A game

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-125 at

Three-Way Bet

SSC Napoli
-120 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance 1X
120 at

Predictions and statistical information for the soccer match

SSC Napoli48%Genoa CFC28%X24%Three-Way Bet
1-111%1-210%0-19%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 79%under 21%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 55%under 45%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 33%under 67%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 57%No 43%

Top Odds from the Best Bookmakers

Odds Comparison

Genoa CFCDrawSSC Napoli
Probability28%24%48%
bet365450280-155
22bet390270-125
888sport420275-145
betway350240-120
William Hill425280-150
intertops400260-155

Genoa CFC and SSC Napoli | Form comparison

Last Meetings

  • SSC Napoli - Genoa CFC6-02020/09/27
  • Genoa CFC - SSC Napoli1-22020/07/08
  • SSC Napoli - Genoa CFC0-02019/11/09
  • SSC Napoli - Genoa CFC1-12019/04/07

Genoa CFC Form

  • Last game of Genoa CFC ended in a 0 - 3 against FC Crotone.
  • Genoa CFC averages 1.4 goals per game in the Seria A over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 5 and lost 9 matches in the Seria A over the last 6 months, Genoa CFC have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against SSC Napoli.

SSC Napoli Form

  • Last game of SSC Napoli ended in a 2 - 0 against Parma Calcio 1913.
  • In their past 10 matches, SSC Napoli scored 7 and conceded 8 goals.
  • During the past 6 months SSC Napoli won 12 and lost 6 of their 19 matches in the Seria A.

Genoa CFC vs SSC Napoli | Expert pick and soccer predictions

Our prediction is a Double Chance 1X with odds of 120 from bet365. The probability for that outcome is 52%. For those who like to bet on a Away win, the probability for that is 48%.

Best Pick: Double Chance 1XBest Odd: 145 Bet Now