Genoa CFC vs Parma Calcio 1913 | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

You will find here our odds, betting tips and predictions for the Seria A match between Genoa CFC vs Parma Calcio 1913. Read about statistics, performance analysis and head-to-head comparison of both teams.

Seria AStadio Luigi Ferraris | Genova
Genoa CFC
L(2 - 3)W(0 - 3)W(1 - 0)D(2 - 2)D(0 - 0)
Parma Calcio 1913
W(0 - 1)L(0 - 1)D(2 - 2)W(2 - 0)L(2 - 1)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Genoa CFCParma Calcio 1913
Goals1.21.2
Corners3.94.8
Fouls16.613.6
Saves4.95.7

On the 27th matchday of the Seria A Genoa CFC will meet Parma Calcio 1913 on at in the Stadio Luigi Ferraris. Due to the current performance everything looks like a Away win. The probability for this outcome is 37%.

Odds and betting tip for this soccer match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

under 2.5 Goals
-120 at

Three-Way Bet

Parma Calcio 1913
265 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
-135 at

Statistics and Predictions for this soccer game

Genoa CFC37%Parma Calcio 191337%X26%Three-Way Bet
1-113%0-110%1-010%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 73%under 27%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 48%under 52%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 26%under 74%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 53%No 47%

Best Odds for the game between Genoa CFC and Parma Calcio 1913

Odds Comparison

Genoa CFCDrawParma Calcio 1913
Probability37%26%37%
bet365110230260
22bet120250265
888sport115235245
betway120230240
William Hill110240250
intertops110225245

Most recent performance of Genoa CFC and Parma Calcio 1913

Last Meetings

  • Parma Calcio 1913 - Genoa CFC5-12019/10/20
  • Parma Calcio 1913 - Genoa CFC1-02019/03/09
  • Genoa CFC - Parma Calcio 19131-32018/10/07

Genoa CFC Form

  • Genoa CFC met in their last match Lazio Roma and recorded a 2 - 3.
  • Genoa CFC averages 1.1 goals per game in the Seria A over the last 10 matches.
  • During the past 6 months Genoa CFC won 4 and lost 13 of their 23 matches in the Seria A.

Parma Calcio 1913 Form

  • Last game of Parma Calcio 1913 ended in a 0 - 1 against US Sassuolo.
  • In their past 10 matches, Parma Calcio 1913 scored 12 and conceded 16 goals.
  • During the past 6 months Parma Calcio 1913 won 9 and lost 8 of their 22 matches in the Seria A.

Genoa CFC vs Parma Calcio 1913 | Expert pick and soccer predictions

Our prediction is a Double Chance X2 with odds of -135 from 22bet. The probability for that outcome is 63%. For those who like to bet on a Away win, the probability for that is 37%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: -130 Bet Now