Genoa CFC vs Inter Milano | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Our predictions are based on a statistical analysis and on the experiences of our experts. You will find a betting tips, odds and predictions for the soccer match Genoa CFC vs Inter Milano.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Genoa CFC||Inter Milano|
On at Genoa CFC will host Inter Milano in the 5th round of the Seria A game at the Stadio Luigi Ferraris. Both of the teams are eager to take the three points home, so we're expecting a great game. According to their current forms, a Away win seems possible with a chance of 52%.
Betting tips and odds for this Seria A game
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetInter Milano
Expert Pickover 3.5 Goals
Interesting stats and facts
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 92%under 8%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 78%under 22%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 59%under 41%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 74%No 26%
These are the best Odds for the game Genoa CFC vs Inter Milano
Most recent performance of Genoa CFC and Inter Milano
- Genoa CFC - Inter Milano0-32020/07/25
- Inter Milano - Genoa CFC4-02019/12/21
- Genoa CFC - Inter Milano0-42019/04/03
- Inter Milano - Genoa CFC5-02018/11/03
Genoa CFC Form
- Last game of Genoa CFC ended in a 0 - 0 against Hellas Verona.
- Genoa CFC averages 1.7 goals per game in the Seria A over the last 10 matches.
- During the past 6 months Genoa CFC won 5 and lost 7 of their 15 matches in the Seria A.
Inter Milano Form
- Inter Milano met in their last match AC Milano and recorded a 1 - 2.
- Inter Milano averages 2.2 goals per game in the Seria A over the last 10 matches.
- Having won 10 and lost 2 matches in the Seria A over the last 6 months, Inter Milano have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Genoa CFC.
Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Genoa CFC vs Inter Milano
Our expert predicts, with a probability of 59%, a over 3.5 Goals. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Away. The probability for that is 52%.