Genoa CFC vs Inter Milano | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Predictions, betting tips and statistics with the best odds for the soccer game Genoa CFC vs Inter Milano. Our football experts provide a detailed head-to-head analysis with the current performance of both teams.

Seria AStadio Luigi Ferraris | Genova
Genoa CFC
W(1 - 2)W(2 - 1)L(3 - 0)W(2 - 0)L(1 - 2)
Inter Milano
D(0 - 0)D(2 - 2)W(0 - 4)W(3 - 1)D(2 - 2)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Genoa CFCInter Milano
Goals1.52.5
Corners4.17.3
Fouls13.914
Saves3.42.2

On , at at the Stadio Luigi Ferraris Genoa CFC will meet Inter Milano. It's the 36th round of the Seria A. Based on the current performance and the statistical analysis, a Away win would be possible with a probability of 45%.

Betting tips and odds for this Seria A game

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-160 at

Three-Way Bet

Inter Milano
-150 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance 1X
180 at

Predictions and statistical information for the soccer match

Inter Milano45%Genoa CFC33%X22%Three-Way Bet
1-19%1-29%0-27%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 86%under 14%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 68%under 32%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 46%under 54%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 68%No 32%

Odds for the match Genoa CFC vs Inter Milano

Odds Comparison

Genoa CFCDrawInter Milano
Probability33%22%45%
bet365400320-165
22bet630380-205
888sport390310-150
betway500335-185
William Hill400320-160
intertops400290-160

Genoa CFC vs Inter Milano | Head-to-Head analysis

Last Meetings

  • Inter Milano - Genoa CFC4-02019/12/21
  • Genoa CFC - Inter Milano0-42019/04/03
  • Inter Milano - Genoa CFC5-02018/11/03
  • Genoa CFC - Inter Milano2-02018/02/17

Genoa CFC Form

  • Genoa CFC met in their last match UC Sampdoria and recorded a 1 - 2.
  • In their past 10 matches, Genoa CFC scored 13 and conceded 18 goals.
  • Having won 6 and lost 5 matches in the Seria A over the last 6 months, Genoa CFC have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Inter Milano.

Inter Milano Form

  • Inter Milano met in their last match AC Fiorentina and recorded a 0 - 0.
  • Inter Milano averages 1.8 goals per game in the Seria A over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 8 and lost 3 matches in the Seria A over the last 6 months, Inter Milano have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Genoa CFC.

Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Genoa CFC vs Inter Milano

Our prediction is a Double Chance 1X with odds of 180 from 22bet. The probability for that outcome is 55%. For those who like to bet on a Away win, the probability for that is 45%.

Best Pick: Double Chance 1XBest Odd: 135 Bet Now