Genoa CFC vs FC Torino | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds

Read about our betting tip including statistical background information and best odds for the game Genoa CFC vs . Our prediction is based on an expert analysis with comparison of the current form of both teams.

Seria AStadio Luigi Ferraris | Genova
Genoa CFC
L(2 - 0)D(1 - 1)L(0 - 4)L(2 - 0)W(2 - 0)
FC Torino
D(1 - 1)D(0 - 0)W(2 - 1)D(1 - 1)L(2 - 3)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Genoa CFCFC Torino
Goals0.61.4
Corners5.34.7
Fouls14.114.7
Saves33
Shots on Goal3.95.7

On at Genoa CFC will host FC Torino in the 33th round of the Seria A game at the Stadio Luigi Ferraris. Both of the teams are eager to take the three points home, so we're expecting a great game. According to their current forms, a Away win seems possible with a chance of 40%.

Best Betting Tips for the upcoming Seria A match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

under 2.5 Goals
-170 at

Three-Way Bet

FC Torino
185 at

Expert Tip

Both Teams To Score No
-120 at

Statistics and Predictions for this game

FC Torino40%X31%Genoa CFC29%Three-Way Bet
0-115%0-014%1-113%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 59%under 41%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 32%under 68%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 14%under 86%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 40%No 60%

Betting Odds for the match Genoa CFC vs FC Torino

Odds Comparison

Genoa CFCDrawFC Torino
Probability29%31%40%
888sport180195180
betway180190185
intertops165195175
pinnacle sports185205190
William Hill145180180

Genoa CFC vs FC Torino | Head-to-Head analysis

Last Meetings

  • FC Torino - Genoa CFC2-12018/12/02
  • Genoa CFC - FC Torino1-22018/05/20
  • FC Torino - Genoa CFC0-02017/12/30
  • Genoa CFC - FC Torino2-12017/05/21

Genoa CFC Form

  • Genoa CFC met in their last match UC Sampdoria and recorded a 2 - 0.
  • In their past 10 matches, Genoa CFC scored 10 and conceded 11 goals.
  • During the past 6 months Genoa CFC won 4 and lost 11 of their 26 matches in the Seria A.

FC Torino Form

  • Last game of FC Torino ended in a 1 - 1 against Cagliari Calcio.
  • FC Torino averages 0.7 goals per game in the Seria A over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 10 and lost 5 matches in the Seria A over the last 6 months, FC Torino have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Genoa CFC.

Genoa CFC vs FC Torino | Expert Prediction and Betting Tip

Our prediction is a Both Teams To Score No with odds of -120 from 888sport. The probability for that outcome is 60%. For those who like to bet on a Away win, the probability for that is 40%.

Best Tip: Both Teams To Score NoBest Odd: -120 Bet Now