Gençlerbirliği Ankara vs İstanbul Başakşehir | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Predictions, betting tips and statistics with the best odds for the soccer game Gençlerbirliği Ankara vs İstanbul Başakşehir. Our football experts provide a detailed head-to-head analysis with the current performance of both teams.

Süper LigOsmanlı Stadı | Ankara
Gençlerbirliği Ankara
L(2 - 1)D(1 - 1)L(1 - 0)L(0 - 3)D(0 - 0)
İstanbul Başakşehir
D(1 - 1)D(0 - 0)L(0 - 1)L(2 - 1)L(0 - 1)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Gençlerbirliği Ankaraİstanbul Başakşehir
Goals0.40.5
Corners4.14.3
Fouls13.911.1
Saves3.32.2

On at Gençlerbirliği Ankara will host İstanbul Başakşehir in the 29th round of the Süper Lig game at the Osmanlı Stadı. Both of the teams are eager to take the three points home, so we're expecting a great game. According to their current forms, a Away win seems possible with a chance of 39%.

Odds and betting tip for this soccer match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

under 2.5 Goals
-110 at

Three-Way Bet

İstanbul Başakşehir
-105 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance 1X
-105 at

Relevant stats for the betting tips

İstanbul Başakşehir39%Gençlerbirliği Ankara34%X27%Three-Way Bet
1-113%0-111%1-010%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 71%under 29%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 46%under 54%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 24%under 76%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 51%No 49%

Top Odds from the Best Bookmakers

Odds Comparison

Gençlerbirliği AnkaraDrawİstanbul Başakşehir
Probability34%27%39%
bet365280280-120
22bet270295-105
888sport310245-115
betway275240-110
William Hill300250-115

Analysis and current form of the teams

Last Meetings

  • İstanbul Başakşehir - Gençlerbirliği Ankara2-12020/11/08
  • İstanbul Başakşehir - Gençlerbirliği Ankara3-12020/01/31
  • Gençlerbirliği Ankara - İstanbul Başakşehir1-22019/09/01

Gençlerbirliği Ankara Form

  • Last game of Gençlerbirliği Ankara ended in a 2 - 1 against Gazişehir Gaziantep.
  • Gençlerbirliği Ankara averages 0.6 goals per game in the Süper Lig over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 5 and lost 15 matches in the Süper Lig over the last 6 months, Gençlerbirliği Ankara have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against İstanbul Başakşehir.

İstanbul Başakşehir Form

  • Last game of İstanbul Başakşehir ended in a 1 - 1 against Atiker Konyaspor.
  • In their past 10 matches, İstanbul Başakşehir scored 1 and conceded 7 goals.
  • Having won 6 and lost 13 matches in the Süper Lig over the last 6 months, İstanbul Başakşehir have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Gençlerbirliği Ankara.

Gençlerbirliği Ankara vs İstanbul Başakşehir | Expert pick and soccer predictions

Our expert predicts, with a probability of 61%, a Double Chance 1X. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Away. The probability for that is 39%.

Best Pick: Double Chance 1XBest Odd: -105 Bet Now