Gazişehir Gaziantep vs MKE Ankaragücü | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Read our betting tips including statistical background information and best odds for the soccer game Gazişehir Gaziantep vs . Our predictions are based on an expert analysis with comparison of the current form of both teams.

Süper LigGaziantep Arena | Gaziantep
Gazişehir Gaziantep
L(3 - 0)L(1 - 0)L(0 - 2)D(1 - 1)W(3 - 4)
MKE Ankaragücü
W(2 - 1)L(2 - 1)L(0 - 3)L(1 - 0)W(2 - 1)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Gazişehir GaziantepMKE Ankaragücü
Goals11
Corners3.33.5
Fouls14.315.7
Saves4.72.6

On the 27th matchday of the Süper Lig Gazişehir Gaziantep will meet MKE Ankaragücü on at in the Gaziantep Arena. Due to the current performance everything looks like a Home Win. The probability for this outcome is 42%.

Odds and betting tip for this soccer match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

under 2.5 Goals
105 at

Three-Way Bet

Gazişehir Gaziantep
-125 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
110 at

Interesting stats and facts

Gazişehir Gaziantep42%MKE Ankaragücü31%X27%Three-Way Bet
1-113%1-012%0-110%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 69%under 31%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 43%under 57%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 22%under 78%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 49%No 51%

Top Odds from the Best Bookmakers

Odds Comparison

Gazişehir GaziantepMKE AnkaragücüDraw
Probability42%31%27%
22bet-125360290
betway-125300260

Gazişehir Gaziantep vs MKE Ankaragücü | Head-to-Head analysis

Last Meetings

  • MKE Ankaragücü - Gazişehir Gaziantep1-22019/11/04
  • MKE Ankaragücü - Gazişehir Gaziantep4-02018/04/22
  • Gazişehir Gaziantep - MKE Ankaragücü2-22017/12/09

Gazişehir Gaziantep Form

  • Last game of Gazişehir Gaziantep ended in a 3 - 0 against Beşiktaş.
  • Gazişehir Gaziantep averages 1.5 goals per game in the Süper Lig over the last 10 matches.
  • During the past 6 months Gazişehir Gaziantep won 4 and lost 7 of their 16 matches in the Süper Lig.

MKE Ankaragücü Form

  • Last game of MKE Ankaragücü ended in a 2 - 1 against Çaykur Rizespor.
  • MKE Ankaragücü averages 1.1 goals per game in the Süper Lig over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 4 and lost 14 matches in the Süper Lig over the last 6 months, MKE Ankaragücü have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Gazişehir Gaziantep.

Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Gazişehir Gaziantep vs MKE Ankaragücü

Our expert predicts, with a probability of 58%, a Double Chance X2. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Home. The probability for that is 42%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: 105 Bet Now