Galatasaray vs Yeni Malatyaspor | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Our predictions are based on a statistical analysis and on the experiences of our experts. You will find a betting tips, odds and predictions for the soccer match Galatasaray vs Yeni Malatyaspor.
Performance of the last 10 matches
On at Galatasaray will host Yeni Malatyaspor in the 42th round of the Süper Lig game at the Türk Telekom Stadyumu. Both of the teams are eager to take the three points home, so we're expecting a great game. According to their current forms, a Home Win seems possible with a chance of 54%.
Odds and betting tip for this soccer match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Expert PickYeni Malatyaspor +1.5 Goals
Relevant stats for the betting tips
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 79%under 21%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 55%under 45%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 33%under 67%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 56%No 44%
Top Odds from the Best Bookmakers
Galatasaray and Yeni Malatyaspor | Form comparison
- Yeni Malatyaspor - Galatasaray0-12021/01/24
- Galatasaray - Yeni Malatyaspor1-02020/02/16
- Yeni Malatyaspor - Galatasaray1-12019/09/22
- Galatasaray - Yeni Malatyaspor3-02019/04/06
- Galatasaray met in their last match Denizlispor and recorded a 1 - 4.
- Galatasaray averages 1.8 goals per game in the Süper Lig over the last 10 matches.
- During the past 6 months Galatasaray won 19 and lost 6 of their 30 matches in the Süper Lig.
Yeni Malatyaspor Form
- Last game of Yeni Malatyaspor ended in a 1 - 1 against Hatayspor.
- In their past 10 matches, Yeni Malatyaspor scored 5 and conceded 5 goals.
- Having won 7 and lost 11 matches in the Süper Lig over the last 6 months, Yeni Malatyaspor have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Galatasaray.
Galatasaray vs Yeni Malatyaspor | Expert pick and soccer predictions
Our prediction is a Yeni Malatyaspor +1.5 Goals with odds of 200 from 22bet. The probability for that outcome is 70%. For those who like to bet on a Home Win, the probability for that is 54%.