Galatasaray vs Antalyaspor | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Read our betting tips including statistical background information and best odds for the soccer game Galatasaray vs . Our predictions are based on an expert analysis with comparison of the current form of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
On , at at the Türk Telekom Stadyumu Galatasaray will meet Antalyaspor. It's the 16th round of the Süper Lig. Based on the current performance and the statistical analysis, a Home Win would be possible with a probability of 54%.
Best betting tips for this Süper Lig match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Expert PickAntalyaspor +1.5 Goals
Interesting stats and facts
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 75%under 25%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 51%under 49%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 29%under 71%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 52%No 48%
Top Odds from the Best Bookmakers
Analysis and current form of the teams
- Antalyaspor - Galatasaray2-22020/07/24
- Galatasaray - Antalyaspor5-02019/12/28
- Galatasaray - Antalyaspor5-02019/03/11
- Antalyaspor - Galatasaray0-12018/10/06
- Galatasaray met in their last match Trabzonspor and recorded a 0 - 2.
- In their past 10 matches, Galatasaray scored 6 and conceded 4 goals.
- Having won 9 and lost 6 matches in the Süper Lig over the last 6 months, Galatasaray have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Antalyaspor.
- Antalyaspor met in their last match Hatayspor and recorded a 0 - 6.
- In their past 10 matches, Antalyaspor scored 6 and conceded 11 goals.
- Having won 5 and lost 7 matches in the Süper Lig over the last 6 months, Antalyaspor have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Galatasaray.
Galatasaray vs Antalyaspor | Expert pick and soccer predictions
Our experts are predicting, that this Galatasaray and Antalyaspor will leave the field with a Antalyaspor +1.5 Goals. At 22bet are the best odds of -165 available. If you rather go on a 1X2, so then it will end in a Home Win with a probability of 54%.