Feyenoord Rotterdam vs Willem II | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Our predictions are based on a statistical analysis and on the experiences of our experts. You will find a betting tips, odds and predictions for the soccer match Feyenoord Rotterdam vs Willem II.

EredivisieDe Kuip | Rotterdam
Feyenoord Rotterdam
W(2 - 1)W(3 - 4)W(3 - 0)W(2 - 3)W(3 - 1)
Willem II
L(4 - 2)D(1 - 1)L(3 - 0)W(1 - 0)D(0 - 0)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Feyenoord RotterdamWillem II
Goals2.21.5
Corners5.74.7
Fouls9.59.6
Saves3.64

On the 26th matchday of the Eredivisie Feyenoord Rotterdam will meet Willem II on at in the De Kuip. Due to the current performance everything looks like a Home Win. The probability for this outcome is 41%.

The best odds to bet on this soccer match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-185 at

Three-Way Bet

Feyenoord Rotterdam
-200 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
190 at

Interesting stats and facts

Feyenoord Rotterdam41%Willem II37%X22%Three-Way Bet
1-19%2-18%1-08%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 86%under 14%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 68%under 32%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 46%under 54%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 68%No 32%

Feyenoord Rotterdam vs Willem II | Best Odds

Odds Comparison

Feyenoord RotterdamDrawWillem II
Probability41%22%37%
bet365-225350550
22bet-230380620
888sport-200340525
betway-225350550
William Hill-225360550
intertops-220340500

Most recent performance of Feyenoord Rotterdam and Willem II

Last Meetings

  • Willem II - Feyenoord Rotterdam0-12019/09/01
  • Feyenoord Rotterdam - Willem II2-32019/03/16
  • Willem II - Feyenoord Rotterdam1-12018/10/07
  • Willem II - Feyenoord Rotterdam1-52018/04/18

Feyenoord Rotterdam Form

  • Feyenoord Rotterdam met in their last match Fortuna Sittard and recorded a 2 - 1.
  • In their past 10 matches, Feyenoord Rotterdam scored 24 and conceded 12 goals.
  • Having won 12 and lost 3 matches in the Eredivisie over the last 6 months, Feyenoord Rotterdam have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Willem II.

Willem II Form

  • Willem II met in their last match FC Emmen and recorded a 4 - 2.
  • In their past 10 matches, Willem II scored 14 and conceded 20 goals.
  • Having won 9 and lost 5 matches in the Eredivisie over the last 6 months, Willem II have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Feyenoord Rotterdam.

Feyenoord Rotterdam vs Willem II | Expert pick and soccer predictions

Our prediction is a Double Chance X2 with odds of 190 from 22bet. The probability for that outcome is 59%. For those who like to bet on a Home Win, the probability for that is 41%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: 160 Bet Now