Fenerbahçe vs Kayserispor | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
You will find here our odds, betting tips and predictions for the Süper Lig match between Fenerbahçe vs Kayserispor. Read about statistics, performance analysis and head-to-head comparison of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
On at Fenerbahçe will host Kayserispor in the 21th round of the Süper Lig game at the Şükrü Saracoğlu. Both of the teams are eager to take the three points home, so we're expecting a great game. According to their current forms, a Home Win seems possible with a chance of 56%.
Best betting tips for this Süper Lig match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Expert PickKayserispor +1.5 Goals
Statistics and Predictions for this soccer game
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 80%under 20%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 58%under 42%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 35%under 65%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 57%No 43%
These are the best Odds for the game Fenerbahçe vs Kayserispor
Head-to-Head performance of Fenerbahçe and Kayserispor
- Fenerbahçe - Kayserispor2-12020/06/12
- Fenerbahçe - Kayserispor2-02020/01/21
- Kayserispor - Fenerbahçe0-02020/01/14
- Kayserispor - Fenerbahçe1-02019/11/03
- Fenerbahçe met in their last match Sivasspor and recorded a 1 - 1.
- Fenerbahçe averages 2.4 goals per game in the Süper Lig over the last 10 matches.
- During the past 6 months Fenerbahçe won 12 and lost 4 of their 19 matches in the Süper Lig.
- Last game of Kayserispor ended in a 2 - 0 against İstanbul Başakşehir.
- Kayserispor averages 1 goals per game in the Süper Lig over the last 10 matches.
- Having won 5 and lost 10 matches in the Süper Lig over the last 6 months, Kayserispor have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Fenerbahçe.
Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Fenerbahçe vs Kayserispor
Our prediction is a Kayserispor +1.5 Goals with odds of -110 from 22bet. The probability for that outcome is 68%. For those who like to bet on a Home Win, the probability for that is 56%.