FC Utrecht vs PSV Eindhoven | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Predictions, betting tips and statistics with the best odds for the soccer game FC Utrecht vs PSV Eindhoven. Our football experts provide a detailed head-to-head analysis with the current performance of both teams.

EredivisieStadion Galgenwaard | Utrecht
FC Utrecht
L(2 - 1)W(2 - 0)D(1 - 1)W(3 - 1)L(3 - 1)
PSV Eindhoven
W(4 - 1)W(1 - 4)W(0 - 4)W(3 - 1)D(1 - 1)

Performance of the last 10 matches

FC UtrechtPSV Eindhoven
Goals1.83.4

On the 10th matchday of the Eredivisie FC Utrecht will meet PSV Eindhoven on at in the Stadion Galgenwaard. Due to the current performance everything looks like a Away win. The probability for this outcome is 43%.

Best betting tips for this Eredivisie match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-170 at

Three-Way Bet

PSV Eindhoven
110 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance 1X
-130 at

Relevant stats for the betting tips

PSV Eindhoven43%FC Utrecht35%X22%Three-Way Bet
1-19%2-18%1-28%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 87%under 13%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 70%under 30%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 48%under 52%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 70%No 30%

Odds for the match FC Utrecht vs PSV Eindhoven

Odds Comparison

FC UtrechtDrawPSV Eindhoven
Probability35%22%43%
888sport250250105
betway225240110
intertops225265100
pinnacle sports235290110
William Hill220240-105
22bet245250110

Head-to-Head performance of FC Utrecht and PSV Eindhoven

Last Meetings

  • FC Utrecht - PSV Eindhoven2-22019/02/10
  • PSV Eindhoven - FC Utrecht4-02018/08/11
  • PSV Eindhoven - FC Utrecht3-02018/03/03
  • FC Utrecht - PSV Eindhoven1-72017/09/24

FC Utrecht Form

  • FC Utrecht met in their last match Vitesse and recorded a 2 - 1.
  • FC Utrecht averages 1.9 goals per game in the Eredivisie over the last 10 matches.
  • During the past 6 months FC Utrecht won 10 and lost 7 of their 23 matches in the Eredivisie.

PSV Eindhoven Form

  • Last game of PSV Eindhoven ended in a 4 - 1 against VVV Venlo.
  • PSV Eindhoven averages 2.2 goals per game in the Eredivisie over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 18 and lost 5 matches in the Eredivisie over the last 6 months, PSV Eindhoven have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against FC Utrecht.

FC Utrecht vs PSV Eindhoven | Expert pick and soccer predictions

Our prediction is a Double Chance 1X with odds of -130 from 22bet. The probability for that outcome is 57%. For those who like to bet on a Away win, the probability for that is 43%.

Best Pick: Double Chance 1XBest Odd: -130 Bet Now