FC Torino vs AC Fiorentina | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Predictions, betting tips and statistics with the best odds for the soccer game FC Torino vs AC Fiorentina. Our football experts provide a detailed head-to-head analysis with the current performance of both teams.

Seria AStadio Olimpico Grande Torino | Torino
FC Torino
D(2 - 2)D(0 - 0)L(2 - 0)D(1 - 1)W(0 - 3)
AC Fiorentina
W(2 - 1)L(6 - 0)W(1 - 0)L(2 - 1)D(0 - 0)

Performance of the last 10 matches

FC TorinoAC Fiorentina
Goals1.21
Corners3.85.5
Fouls14.312.7
Saves3.43.4

On the teams of FC Torino and AC Fiorentina face each other at in the Stadio Olimpico Grande Torino. The duel takes place at the Stadio Olimpico Grande Torino during the 20th matchday of the Seria A. Looking on the stats and performance of both teams, the probability of a Home Win is 47%.

The best odds to bet on this soccer match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
110 at

Three-Way Bet

FC Torino
175 at

Expert Pick

over 2.5 Goals
110 at

Relevant stats for the betting tips

FC Torino47%AC Fiorentina28%X25%Three-Way Bet
1-112%1-010%2-19%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 77%under 23%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 53%under 47%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 31%under 69%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 56%No 44%

Odds for the match FC Torino vs AC Fiorentina

Odds Comparison

FC TorinoAC FiorentinaDraw
Probability47%28%25%
bet365160175230
22bet175170235
888sport165170225
betway170175210
William Hill160180220
intertops155175210

Head-to-Head performance of FC Torino and AC Fiorentina

Last Meetings

  • AC Fiorentina - FC Torino1-02020/09/19
  • AC Fiorentina - FC Torino2-02020/07/19
  • FC Torino - AC Fiorentina2-12019/12/08
  • AC Fiorentina - FC Torino1-12019/03/31

FC Torino Form

  • Last game of FC Torino ended in a 2 - 2 against Benevento Calcio.
  • FC Torino averages 1 goals per game in the Seria A over the last 10 matches.
  • During the past 6 months FC Torino won 2 and lost 10 of their 21 matches in the Seria A.

AC Fiorentina Form

  • AC Fiorentina met in their last match FC Crotone and recorded a 2 - 1.
  • In their past 10 matches, AC Fiorentina scored 4 and conceded 11 goals.
  • During the past 6 months AC Fiorentina won 7 and lost 8 of their 21 matches in the Seria A.

Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game FC Torino vs AC Fiorentina

Our prediction is a over 2.5 Goals with odds of 110 from betway. The probability for that outcome is 53%. For those who like to bet on a Home Win, the probability for that is 47%.

Best Pick: over 2.5 GoalsBest Odd: 115 Bet Now