FC Nantes vs Paris Saint Germain | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

You will find here our odds, betting tips and predictions for the Ligue 1 match between FC Nantes vs Paris Saint Germain. Read about statistics, performance analysis and head-to-head comparison of both teams.

Ligue 1Stade de la Beaujoire | Nantes
FC Nantes
L(3 - 2)W(0 - 2)L(1 - 2)W(0 - 1)W(1 - 0)
Paris Saint Germain
W(1 - 4)D(3 - 3)W(4 - 1)W(0 - 4)W(1 - 3)

Performance of the last 10 matches

FC NantesParis Saint Germain
Goals1.22.9
Corners5.25.7
Fouls1412.6
Saves3.12.9

On the teams of FC Nantes and Paris Saint Germain face each other at in the Stade de la Beaujoire. The duel takes place at the Stade de la Beaujoire during the 23th matchday of the Ligue 1. Looking on the stats and performance of both teams, the probability of a Away win is 60%.

Betting tips and odds for this Ligue 1 game

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-190 at

Three-Way Bet

Paris Saint Germain
-275 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance 1X
265 at

Relevant stats for the betting tips

Paris Saint Germain60%X20%FC Nantes20%Three-Way Bet
1-210%0-28%1-18%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 86%under 14%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 68%under 32%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 46%under 54%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 63%No 37%

Top Odds from the Best Bookmakers

Odds Comparison

FC NantesDrawParis Saint Germain
Probability20%20%60%
bet365700425-275
22bet820470-335
888sport725425-285
MrGreen700410-285
betway800475-335
William Hill850400-310
intertops700400-305

Head-to-Head performance of FC Nantes and Paris Saint Germain

Last Meetings

  • Paris Saint Germain - FC Nantes2-02019/12/04
  • FC Nantes - Paris Saint Germain3-22019/04/17
  • Paris Saint Germain - FC Nantes3-02019/04/03
  • Paris Saint Germain - FC Nantes1-02018/12/22

FC Nantes Form

  • Last game of FC Nantes ended in a 3 - 2 against Stade Rennes.
  • In their past 10 matches, FC Nantes scored 10 and conceded 7 goals.
  • Having won 10 and lost 9 matches in the Ligue 1 over the last 6 months, FC Nantes have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Paris Saint Germain.

Paris Saint Germain Form

  • Paris Saint Germain met in their last match AS Monaco and recorded a 1 - 4.
  • In their past 10 matches, Paris Saint Germain scored 23 and conceded 8 goals.
  • Having won 16 and lost 3 matches in the Ligue 1 over the last 6 months, Paris Saint Germain have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against FC Nantes.

FC Nantes vs Paris Saint Germain | Expert pick and soccer predictions

Our expert predicts, with a probability of 40%, a Double Chance 1X. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Away. The probability for that is 60%.

Best Pick: Double Chance 1XBest Odd: 230 Bet Now